Pampas Apartment - Seahouses from Spacedust Films on Vimeo .
||Free unlimited use
Furnished, equipped, styled and presented to 5 star Gold standards set by Visit Britain and awarded a GOLD award by Coastal Retreats for 2013
Pampas is our one bedroomed apartment (we have two) in this architecturally exciting seafront development of luxury harbourside boltholes, @ The Viking. Designed to state-of-the-art Scandinavian specifications using
timber stone and slate to harmonise with the surrounding coastal architecture, The Viking building offers contemporary apartment accommodation unrivalled on the Northumberland coast.
Situated on the first floor, Pampas offers guests open-plan living accommodation with a balcony off the living area. The decor, designed by Bernhart Interiors in conjunction with Coastal Retreats, marries hot pinks and duck egg blues with natural linen tones and textures, using fabrics from Designers Guild and Osbourne and Little giving the apartment a contemporary, luxurious feel and a definite 'wow' factor.
Internally the furnishings meet the highest of specifications throughout, with the added convenience of private parking,stair and lift access and the use of a communal seafront garden. Free unlimited use of the nearby Ocean Leisure Club, at all times, is given to all Pampas guests so, whatever the weather, you can swim, spa and soak all day!
For further images of the Pampas, please see The Gallery
- South-facing Master bedroom with king-sized bed
- Spacious bathroom with shower over the bath
- Balcony off open plan living area with limited/partial sea views
- Sofa-bed in the living room for extra guest/child enabling the apartment to sleep 2/4 (please request this when making your booking )
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, waste disposal and built in microwave
- Discreetly hidden utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Security access
- Lift and Stair access
- Free wifi access and 'phone
- Ipod docking stations/freeview/CD player/flat screen tv's
- Baby equipment for your use on request
- One allocated covered parking space and free 2nd space at nearby Ocean Leisure Club
- Use of small communal seafront garden
Special Features and feel of this property
- Free unlimited use of the nearby Ocean Leisure Club
- Professionally designed interior scheme by Bernhart Interiors
- Personal 'Meet and Greet' service for all guests (please arrive before 10pm)
- Boutique apartment living just steps from all the amenities of Seahouses
Location and Locality (Map)
Very central location in this bustling village. A short stroll to the beach, harbour, shops and Ocean Leisure Club
A couple wishing to take advantage of the apartment's central position for the beach, restaurants and the Ocean Leisure Club. An ideal romantic getaway!
Coastal Retreats Candid Comments ( giving you the only down sides we can think of about a property before you book!)
Pampas has a small balcony with partial sea view but also view of the rear of neighbouring building
Mobile reception is almost impossible at Pampas and in Seahouses in general. The T mobile network works best
Price Guide 2013 £ sterling
'Fab apartment, we'll be back'
' A quiet romantic retreat. Exactly what you said it would be!'
'We thoroughly enjoyed our week at Pampas and hope to return to this wonderful part of the country quite soon. I particularly appreciated free access to the excellent health club. It was like having our own private pool and gym! I shall certainly be passing on details to friends and family'
'Thanks for a fabulous holiday, we will be back and have already sent postcards to friends telling them about our bijou Pampas Apartment and about this little known and beautiful part of the world'
'Perfect for me as a single holiday maker'
'Really enjoyed being so close to everything and having the beach and boat trips on the doorstep. We went to the Farne Islands 3 times!!'
'We swam every morning in the club pool, ran along the beach every lunchtime and enjoyed breakfast or supper in the cafe almost every day!'
'As a lady who likes to holiday alone, this apartment was perfect for me. Really comfortable, a lovely retreat from people when I wanted to be alone to read and paint (I'm an author and artist) and yet so handy for everything when I wanted to be out doing things. I would love to return and feel this may become my second home'
View from communal garden over harbour