Beadnell Beach House
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bath/shower rooms||Beach||Leisure Club membership||Price Band||Pets|
Furnished, equipped, styled and presented to 5 star GOLD Visit Britain standards and awarded a top notch Platinum award by Coastal Retreats for 2013
Featured in Living North J une 2010
|Awarded a Platinum Award by Coastal Retreats for 2012|
Holiday cottage locations don't come much better than this. And the interior accommodation more than does justice to its stunning position, with private steps leading right onto the beach. This architect designed house brings you the sound of the waves, mesmerising coastal views and sand between your toes, just steps away from a spacious and light-filled interior. Luxurious furnishings and the simple pleasures of a beach holiday blend seamlessly in this property. Huge expanses of glass incorporated into the design maximise the sea views, and the light streaming in, to make a very stylish, contemporary space, yet perfect for families and children as well as for private house parties, girls groups, groups of couples and friends. The architecture provides a superb backdrop for the vivid contemporary Karen Willis artwork, all of which is available to purchase.
- Large ground floor open-plan living, dining, kitchen area with large terrace and sea views
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with island cook station all in lacquered zebrano finish and bar stools round the island unit
- Ground floor king sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom with seperate shower. This has a king size bed
- Three first floor bedrooms. Two sharing 'jack and jill' style shower room, one with flexible super-king or twin zip and link beds (Please state at time of booking how you want this made up otherwise it is 'as found') and a single bed, the other with a double and a single bed. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
- First floor second living area with panoramic views overlooking the beach at Smugglers' Cove (perfect for adults, whilst the children are downstairs or on the beach!)
- First floor landing of almost cathedral-like proportions with glass correspondence station - an ideal study area if you really can't leave the office at home! Serves as superb gallery for Karen Willis contemporary and bold artwork
- Balcony off the first floor lounge with small bistro table and two chairs
- Terrace with outdoor table and chairs, BBQ, children's toys and timber freestanding hammock
- Garage suitable for storage of bikes, sports equipment etc and special enclosed accommodation for dogs
- External extra storage area for bikes etc
- Utility/laundry room off the kitchen with sink
- Downstairs wc
- Spacious hallway
- Parking on private drive for 3/4 vehicles and further parking available closeby
Special Features and feel of the property
- Superb location just steps from Beadnell's Smuggler's Cove Beach
- A top-end architectural design with extensive use of glass maximising light and views
- Stunning views from main rooms
- Surround sound system for CDs/Ipod
- Well equipped kitchen including wine cooler, food processor, integrated microwave, large fridge
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine (add some coffee pods to your food order)
- Patio with outdoor furniture and bbq, steps to beach(quite steep, but there is another more gentle access to beach nearby)
- Balcony off first floor living area
- Internally finished to a very high specification both in style and quality
- Original artwork by well known contemporary artist Karen Willis complements the interior decor and is showcased throughout the house and is available for immediate purchase
Children at Beadnell Beach House
A children's paradise as this accommodation has the beach as its playground! Dressing up box, toys and toddler ride-on tractor.The patio area is enclosed but we do like to point out that the steps down to the beach are a little steep and so supervision of toddlers would be advised at this point. 2 cots and 2 highchairs available on request.
What you will find at Beadnell Beach House
Full central heating, fully fitted kitchen with two integrated ovens, integrated microwave, electric ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher, coffee machine, washer/ dryer, separate small tumble dryer, large screen TV in main lounge with dvd player and sky package, flat screen tv/dvd in master bedroom and super-king room, dog accommodation, wet suits.
Additional services and Benefits offered
Guest membership of The Ocean Leisure Club in nearby Seahouses (20m pool, childrens pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, gym, health and beauty spa, cafe. £6 entry per adult and £3 for children over 2, babies free of charge)
- Luxury dog accommodation in garage for up to 2 well behaved dogs. Please note that dogs are not permitted upstairs or in the bedrooms
Location and surrounding area (Map)
Set at the edge of the Smugglers Cove beach at Beadnell and within walking distance of local amenities in Beadnell village including the two well known pubs, The Craster Arms and The Beadnell Towers.
The walk along Smugglers Beach to Seahouses is a superb 45 minute walk. Good beach for rock pooling, partying and beach barbies
Suit 2 or 3 families sharing or a large party of friends with ample living space. Ideal for girls groups, hen parties, birthday get togethers, golfing and walking parties
Coastal Retreats Candid Comments (Giving you the only down sides we can think of about a property before you book!)
Price Guide 2013 £ Sterling
|Season||Short Break||7 Nights|
'The Beadnell Beach House lived up to our expectations........ and MORE! Can we book the same 2 weeks next year please?'
'Superb accommodation in superb location'
'Coastal Retreat have done it again. Don't know how you guys find these places and how you find the energy and the time to create these special places to stay. We are very impressed with your set up and would love you to find us our own Coastal Retreat like the Beadnell Beach House'
'A perfect venue for our family gathering, made even more perfect by extraordinary good weather. Picnics on the beach, fires on the beach, walks on the beach, runs on the beach....we will most definitely return to this gorgeous house or to one of your other beach side properties'
'This house suited all three generations of our family. You said we'd have a wonderful holiday and you weren't wrong. Thank you Fiona and Jo for giving us the advice and help we needed to plan this special family gathering'
'At first we thought this was a very expensive cottage to book. on entering the house we all said it was worth every penny!'
' Congratulations to Coastal Retreats for giving us such a superb holiday yet again. Thanks to all the dedicated staff who look after us so well'