From mirrors to throws, here’s our gift ideas from products all found in our design-led Retreats.
1. Handcrafted pieces make a particularly special gift, like this gin bottle lamp at The Apple Store. Made by Emily Hanvey to order. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fuel your children’s imaginations with this gorgeous wooden playhouse at The Smithy. Buy now
3. If Northumberland is close to your heart, it is always nice to have something around your home that reminds you of it, like this hand-screenprinted cushion inspired by the dialects of the North. Buy now
4. Personalise your gift like this Scrabble art frame at Rosebud. Buy now
5. For snug winter evenings or long summer nights, these storm lanterns seen at The Arch are an addition to your home that will delight time and time again. Buy now
6. We love hanging mirrors and have them in several of our Retreats, adding a lovely sleek, minimalist look, just like these ones at The Old Ale House. Buy now
7. A mini globe for the traveller in your life, as seen at Bamburgh Five. Buy now
8. A Tweed throw, like this one at Tweedswood, for snuggling up with someone special. Buy now
Our Coastal Retreats gift vouchers are also perfect for that loved one who has everything. Available in any denomination from £25 minimum.