How can we help you?
If you can’t find an answer to your query among our frequently asked questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 191 285 1272.
Managing your account
- How do I login to my account?
- I have forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
- I have forgotten the email I made my booking with, how can I find it?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.
- How can I update my account information?
Please login to your account and update the information in Your Profile. This is the first bit of information you will see.
Booking a Retreat
- How do I make a booking?
- How do I know paying via Coastal Retreats is safe?
- What’s included in the price and what can we expect to find at the Retreat?
- Are any of your cottages better suited for young children?
- Do you allow pets?
- Do any of your Retreats cater for large groups?
- Can I book a larger property and only use one room?
During low season our larger properties may also be available with the use of just one bedroom for a special rate. Please email us and ask about our low season couples discount.
- How can I book for longer than 7 nights, and is there any discount for longer stays?
Please call us on +44 191 285 1272. If it is outside of office hours, please email us as we can hold your booking until we reopen and can take payment. For two-week bookings, or longer, in the same property, we offer a discount to those guests who will not be requiring a mid holiday clean or change of towels and linen.
- Is the booking deposit refundable?
- When do I need to pay my balance, and how can I pay it?
- Do you charge a good housekeeping deposit and how is that handled?
- Where can I find my booking details?
All your booking details are in the confirmation email we sent you, or easily accessed via your online account.
Planning your stay
- Do your Retreats have WiFi?
- Where is the nearest supermarket?
- Do any of your Retreats have a swimming pool?
- Do you have any eating out recommendations?
- Can we arrive early?
Outside of peak season, we may be able to offer an early arrival, so it is worth emailing us to check. On arrival days, we will also email you if your Retreat is ready earlier than the 4pm check in time.
On arrival/during your stay
- What do I need to do before I arrive?
Download your arrival details from your account which include the key safe code to enter the Retreat, its address and phone number and how to get there. These will only be visible four weeks before your stay.
- We will be travelling some distance and will probably arrive late at night. Is this a problem?
Not at all. All our Retreats have key safes so you can let yourself in with a code, which will be available to view in your account four weeks prior to your stay. On arrival you will find the property well lit, heating on if necessary, beds all made up, fire set for those cottages with open fires or log burners, tea cups at the ready and a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge.
- The Retreat is not as I expected, what should I do?
If you have your laptop with you and have any questions or concerns, please email us and we will reply very quickly. Get in touch straight away with any cleaning issues or if anything is missing/broken so we can rectify any problems at the beginning of your holiday rather than at the end when it is too late.
- What do we do if we break something in the Retreat?
We know that accidents happen so, first of all, don’t be embarrassed and do tell us straight away what is broken, as we may have to source another for the next guests. An email to our office is sufficient. We have an honesty box in each cottage so please leave an appropriate amount to cover breakages of smaller items. For larger items, and particularly electrical items, please give us a call so that we can arrange a repair call-out or replacement.
- What do I need to do before I leave the Retreat?
- I have left something behind, what should I do?
- I have to check out early, what should I do?
Please drop us an email to let us know.
- I want to extend my stay, what should I do?
It is great to hear that you would like to stay with us a little longer. Please email us and, if available, we can help facilitate an extension to your holiday.
- How do I leave a review of my stay?