- £797 per week
- £114 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Electric car charging point
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Electric car charging point
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
Settle down on the generous glazed balcony at the rear of this holiday home and trace the changing Northumberland sky as it descends to meet the rolling Cheviot Hills on the western horizon. Step out of the front door, and that same sky leads the eye down to the sea and the silhouette of Bamburgh's majestic castle...Cue the name, Skyfall. And whilst this cottage may not be quite on the same scale as the film of the same name, it certainly delivers on drama in terms of the vast Northumberland skies in this spectacular coast meets countryside location.
Skyfall is a sophisticated two-bedroom house near Bamburgh where you are never too far away from some overhead drama. The wide glass balcony offers the best panoramic views of Northumberland’s countryside where the sky appears to roll on and on - also a good spot to catch a few rays or watch the sun go down. From the front of the house, you’ll be greeted by Bamburgh Castle in the near distance and the glint of coastal waters. Aside from the view, Skyfall offers an interior design mix of pastel and coastal colours, clean lines and contemporary living. The large open plan living area is on the first floor to maximize those great views, and off the downstairs bedrooms, there is access to the private lawned garden.
- Stunning views of the Cheviot Hills and sunsets from the rear glass balustrade balcony
- Coastal views to the front of this traditional stone build house
- Open plan living area with gas-fired log burner, leading out onto the balcony
- High-end interior finish with oak doors and flooring, travertine bathroom and french gray painted oak kitchen
- Rear enclosed lawned garden
- One mile from the beach and Bamburgh village
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Utility/laundry room
- Large open plan living /dining/ kitchen area and spacious balcony with stunning views and seating
- Private parking for 2 cars with some visitor parking too.
- EV charger available (fee applies)
- Balcony with seating
- Rear lawned garden area and graveled front garden
- Electric heating
- Gas-fired log burner
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Gas hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan, and brush
- Tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- EV charger
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden and a selection of toys, books, and DVDs.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
This was a long journey for us to make (about 6 hours) and we hadn't been to this area before. My husband's comments on the way was "this had better be worth it". It was.
10/10. This area is so beautiful. Skyfall is gorgeous and so relaxing. There are lovely places to eat and visit. It is never that busy even when its busy!
First class experience all round. CR are easy to book and deal with, very responsive and professional. Our accommodation was outstanding, very clean, high spec features, spacious and exceptionally well equipped. Bamburgh is a fabulous place with loads to do with the kids.
Excellent in every way. Spotlessly clean, beautiful open views, quiet rural location, everything worked and we felt very much at home straight away. Love the name too.
We absolutely loved the house, and Bamburgh, and had a really lovely holiday. We'd definitely like to book with you again and were so impressed by everything Coastal Retreats had to offer - you made it very easy to have fun.
Excellent location for us with our young children and we all loved the upside down living.
Great to have both coastal and countryside views from the same property!
For further information on the area, see our Bamburgh section.