- £1,047 per week
- £150 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
At The Lantern House you'll find New England style clapboard to the outside and French-style coastal chic within. Here, the architect owners and their interior designers have created a Retreat of pure luxury and style just a short walk from Beadnell Bay.
Light floods into the superb double height living space of this Northumberland beach retreat which features a log burner, contemporary kitchen and doors to an outside decked area. The bedrooms are equally decadent, filled with carefully selected designer furnishings for the perfect finish. Set in this recently developed prime location next to Beadnell Bay, you are just a short walk to the beach from which you can easily explore the neighbouring parts of the Northumberland coast on foot.
- A New England style beach house with a chic French interior just metres from Beadnell Bay
- Open plan living area with feature log burner
- Krups Nespresso coffee machine
- Private decked area for eating outside
- Use of private tennis courts just 100 metres away
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Within easy walking distance of the village pubs, restaurants and village store in Beadnell
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with log burner
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Private decked area with patio furniture
- Parking for two cars
- Use of communal lawned areas, two communal tennis courts and pathways to the beach
- Full central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Krups Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Use of private tennis courts
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private enclosed decked patio, communal use of gardens and tennis courts, dressing up box and toys, and the beach just a minute's walk away.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Such a great location in Beadnell, right next to the beach. It made our holiday so easy and it meant we hardly used the car. Thanks for recommending the Lantern House to us.
Stunning property. Couldn't fault it. So clean and organised. We all fell in love with it!
Spacious and gorgeous. Will have to redecorate my own house from top to bottom now!
The service received from your company is outstanding and the quality of the house was stunning.
Beadnell is a quiet village with two pubs and a cafe - see our eating out section - and ideally placed for visiting the whole Northumberland coastal region, but for those who just want the beach, park up and enjoy!