- £640 per week
- £91 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
Bluegrass is a first floor sea view apartment in the architecturally exciting development of luxury harbourside boltholes, @TheViking, centrally located in the seaside village of Seahouses. Designed to state-of-the-art Scandinavian specifications using timber stone and slate to harmonise with the surrounding coastal architecture, The Viking building offers superb contemporary holiday apartment accommodation.
Bluegrass leans towards the sea with its refreshing palette of natural and coastal colours. Enjoy the blue waters of the coast from the balcony where you can see The Farne Islands in the distance, or submerge yourself in the sofa, ideally positioned in the open plan living area to take in the views without you having to move an inch. The apartment is designed for ease of holidaying from the fully-equipped kitchen to the master bedroom with ensuite and TV, lift access and the excellent storage space offered by the private garage if you wish to bring your bikes or surfboards. At just a short walk to the beach, harbour and restaurants, this is one relaxed getaway.
- Sea views from the lounge and balcony
- Convenient harbourside location for boat trips to The Farne Islands
- Bathrobes and TV in master bedroom
- Walking distance to excellent pubs, restaurants and Seahouses beach
- Use of communal garden area with seating and uninterrupted views of Bamburgh Castle
- Leisure club membership (entry fee applies) at The Ocean Club, Seahouses
- Facilities for cyclists - garage for storage and outdoor taps
- All on one level, accessible via a lift or stairs
All on one level
- Master bedroom with versatile zip and link bed (king or twin but will be available as a king unless otherwise requested)
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom (please note there is no shower in the ensuite)
- Bedroom two with twin beds
- Shower room with large step-in shower
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Balcony off living room with table and chairs
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, waste disposal and built in microwave
- Discreetly hidden utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Security access
- Lift and stair access
- Private gated parking for one car
- Garage for storage of bikes, golf clubs, surfboards etc
- Communal garden with seating and sea, harbour and Farne Island views
- Electric heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV in lounge and bedroom
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
Mobile reception is not perfect in Seahouses. Nothing else to point out - it's almost perfect!
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Bluegrass is equipped with games and toys for children but lacks a private garden. There is, however, a communal garden with great sea views.
IN THE PRESS
Read a review of Bluegrass in The Guardian.
This is one of the most relaxing holidays I have ever had! Sunshine, sea views, gorgeous immaculate apartment, huge fluffy towels and my favourite Thalgo toiletries. I need to have a weekend like this every now and then just to recharge my batteries. Enjoyed breakfast in the morning sun every day on the balcony before my run on the beach and then came back for coffee in the little garden overlooking the harbour. We really loved this place. Thanks so much.
Just want to say that we had a fabulous time at Bluegrass. Can't thank you enough for all your help and effort. You even managed to lay on the weather. Only one wet spell on Tuesday morning so we enjoyed the pool. That was a big hit too. Lewis (aged 4) was thrilled with 'the codes' to get in or out. He can still remember them and we have imaginary barriers at home. The apartment was a dream and I adored looking out to sea and watching the busy harbour.
Nothing we would want to change, well equipped property, how can you improve on perfection.
It is the best apartment I have stayed in both in terms of the organisation leading up to and during the holiday, the apartment itself and how beautiful it is decorated and the thought that has clearly gone into the design and the equipping of the apartment. Things like the coffee machine, the magnifying mirrors in the bathrooms, the flasks, a full sized proper hairdryer, the well equipped kitchen. Everything had been thought of and everything was excellent quality. The garage space parking was a real bonus too as was the balcony.
For further information about the area, see our Seahouses section.