The Coastal Retreats and Country collection is handpicked by owners Fiona and Alison McKeith. We are proud to say that we know our properties inside out, and have a personal relationship with our owners. Our exclusive range of properties are all personally checked by our team, and are stylish, luxurious places to stay. Guests can be assured that when they book with us they will enjoy a personal service, ensuring their holiday is one to remember with pleasure.
Joining our collection
If you have a beautiful property of your own and would like us to consider it for our collection, we’d love to hear from you.
– Firstly, fill in this form with a brief description of your property including a couple of images, its postcode and what your plans are for it.
– We will then arrange a visit to come and see your property, if we feel it meets the criteria for our collection.
– We don’t want to waste your time and money, so will only agree to make it one of our Retreats if we think it will market well among our customers.
– Once you have joined our collection, our team will personally manage its bookings and promote your property across social media, national and local publications and arrange for marketing material to be produced, including a cottage video tour and photography. We have extensive knowledge of the areas we cover, providing recommendations for guests to enhance their holiday experience.
Interior Design Consultancy
We offer an interior design/house restyling/holiday cottage consultancy service working with clients in and around Northumberland.
For further details on this service, please email us plus photos/layouts of your property. We will then contact you to discuss our fees and the way to progress your project. If you live in our area, please feel free to pop into our office in Gosforth where you can discuss your needs.
Buying a holiday home?
If you’re looking for a holiday home that you can enjoy as well as rent out to guests, we occasionally have properties available to buy. Any currently for sale will be listed below.
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath converted barn near Bamburgh, to stay in the collection. Garden and parking. Distant sea views from the garden – £315k