£1082 per week
- Spectacular uninterrupted views of Bamburgh Castle
- Village location with shops, restaurants, the castle and beach a short walk away
- Single storey, ground floor apartment
- Private patio with garden furniture
- Use of communal professionally landscaped garden in the shadow of the castle
- Underfloor heating in the two bath/shower rooms
- Original artwork throughout
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Adjacent to another Coastal Retreat, Bamburgh Six
- Open plan living space with kitchen area and separate dining room, both with direct views of Bamburgh Castle
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite shower room
- 2nd bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Utility cupboard off hallway with washer/dryer
- Spacious hallway
- Private patio area with garden furniture
- Use of communal gardens
- Dedicated covered parking for one car + communal visitor parking
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Full central heating
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor table and seating
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
Dressing up box for children
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Set in communal grounds with one designated parking bay but additional cars must take their chance on visitor parking spaces being available or park nearby in the village. You have a private dining terrace but barbecues are not permitted in the grounds.
We also ask guests to be aware that this is a ground floor apartment and that noise may occasionally be heard from the apartment above and this is very much dependent on the individual and is a characteristic of apartment living.
The twin bedroom has wardrobe space in the hallway and not in the bedroom although there is a chest of drawers.
Be aware that mobile reception is almost impossible in Bamburgh.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BAMBURGH FIVE IS A PLATINUM RETREAT WITH A 1 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Bamburgh Five is really only suitable for a babe in arms.
IN THE PRESS
One of Living North magazine's 'Favourite Staycations'.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.