Beach38 is a modern, stylish detached house close to the sands of the crescent-shaped Beadnell Bay on the Northumberland coast and within walking distance of the dining out options of this popular coastal village. One of our most spacious houses, it has a large enclosed garden, generous open plan living and six bedrooms to comfortably welcome 11 guests. A fully fitted kitchen with range cooker and American style fridge freezer will make family or friends entertaining a breeze, and the additional snug room with TV and numerous garden toys means younger guests are amply catered for. An excellent choice for those looking for a group getaway.
One of our Best Retreats for Food Lovers.
*We are sorry to advise that the trampoline shown in the video tour below is no longer at the property, but please note there are numerous other garden toys for our junior guests to enjoy.
- Large, modern and luxurious - ideal for family or friends get togethers
- Just a short walk from one of the areas best sandy beaches, Beadnell Bay
- Large lawned garden safe for junior members of your party
- Walking distance to Beadnell's pubs and bistro
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker and American style fridge/freezer
- Separate utility room with washing machine, second fridge and wine cooler
- Sit on tractor, badminton net and other garden toys to keep the children amused
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen
- Additional snug/family room with second TV and desk
- Utility room
Four double bedrooms, one bunk bedded room and one single bedroom as follows:
- Master bedroom with super king-sized bed, dressing area and jack and jilled ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, shared with the third double bedroom
- Second double bedroom with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom with full size bunk beds
- Very small single bedroom with full size single bed but more suitable for a child
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Private parking on the driveway for four cars (please note the garage is for the owner’s use only)
- Lawned garden and patio area
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
Prices and Availability
Beach38 is situated on a small housing development in the new part of Beadnell, just a short five-minute walk from the sandy beach at Beadnell Bay, the rocks at Longstone Point and the beach at Smuggler’s Cove. All amenities such as the village shop, pubs and bistro are within walking distance. Enjoy a coastal walk south to Newton, try one of the many watersport activities on offer at the Bay or take a short drive to the villages of Seahouses, Bamburgh, Alnwick or Craster where you will find many attractions.
For further information about the area, see our Beadnell section.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our large group advice list for further information.
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our Retreats are non-smoking
Pets are not allowed at Beach38
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
For large families, families or couples holidaying together or girls getaways such as hen parties, reunions or pamper weekends. Ideal for those wanting to park the car for a few days and have amenities close at hand.
Awarded our 5 starfish rating as there is a good sized enclosed garden and plenty of space. The beach and other amenities are within walking distance. A travel cot (please bring your own cot linen), highchair and baby bath are available on request.
Full oil central heating.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
A large modern house on a luxury housing estate so not the quintessential ‘holiday cottage’. However, its generous proportions and proximity to the beach will more than make up for this, not to mention the gorgeous soft furnishings and interior design scheme. No tumble dryer here, but clothes line and airer
We will book Beach38 again as it was perfect for our girls pamper hen weekend and we had such a fabulous dinner party on the Saturday night round the big table! The garden was great for relaxing too.
Superb space for our large family.
The house was in a great location for running down to the beach or popping to the pub. It worked really well for our group of three generations and the house was so large that we could all get a bit of peace and quiet from each other.
The standard of house was excellent with everything we needed. The toy selection was great and kept our four year old very happy!