This fabulous newly-built house is a very modern, versatile property with room for guests to spread out, and benefits from being only a short walk to the very popular Beadnell beach. Beach38 is great for group getaways, with good storage, plentiful bathrooms and a huge downstairs living space with an additional snug, ideal for kids or teenagers to have some separate space.
This is our only six bedroomed house in our collection and sleeps up to 11 guests.
*We are sorry to advise that the trampoline shown in the video tour below is no longer at the property, but please note there are numerous other garden toys for our junior guests to enjoy.
- Large, modern and luxurious - ideal for family or friends get togethers
- Just a short walk from one of the areas best sandy beaches
- Large lawned garden safe for junior members of your party
- Walking distance to Beadnell's pubs and bistro
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, American style fridge/ freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine
- Separate utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer, second fridge plus a wine cooler
- Sit on tractor, badminton net and other garden toys to keep the children amused
- Leisure Club Membership (admission fee applies)
- Spacious open plan living/dining room/ kitchen
- Additional snug/family room with second TV and desk
- Utility room off the kitchen
Four double bedrooms, one bunk bedded room and one single bedroom broken down as follows:
- Master bedroom with super king-sized bed, dressing area and jack and jilled ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, shared with the third double bedroom
- Second double bedroom with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom with full size bunk beds
- Very small single bedroom with full size single bed but more suitable for a child
- Family bathroom with shower over the jacuzzi bath
- Private parking on drive for 4 cars
- Lawned garden and patio area
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
Prices and Availability
Situated on a small housing development in the new part of Beadnell, just a short walk from the beach. All amenities such as the village shop, pubs and bistro are within walking distance. The main beach at Beadnell Bay is a flat five minute stroll away as are the rocks at Longstone Point and the beach at Smugglers’ Cove.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please! Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
All of our Retreats are non-smoking
Pets are not allowed at Beach38
The garage attached to the house is for the owner’s use only.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Large families, two families sharing a holiday or up to four couples holidaying together. Ideal for those wanting to park the car for a few days and have amenities close at hand, for house party groups who will make good use of the well equipped kitchen and for girls groups looking for a large house for hen parties, pamper weekends etc.
Awarded our 5 starfish rating as there is a good sized enclosed garden and plenty of space. The beach and other amenities are within walking distance. A travel cot (please bring your own cot linen), highchair and baby bath are available on request.
Full oil central heating.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
We will book Beach38 again as it was perfect for our girls pamper hen weekend and we had such a fabulous dinner party on the Saturday night round the big table! The garden was great for relaxing too.
Superb space for our large family
The house was in a great location for running down to the beach or popping to the pub. It worked really for our group of three generations and the house was so large, we could all get a bit of peace and quiet from each other.
The standard of house was excellent with everything we needed. The toy selection was great and kept our four year old very happy!