£1391 per week
- Large, modern and luxurious - ideal for family or friends get togethers
- Just a short walk from one of the area's best sandy beaches, Beadnell Bay
- Large lawned garden safe for junior members of your party
- Walking distance to Beadnell's pubs and bistro
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker and American style fridge/freezer
- Additional snug room with TV
- Private parking on driveway for four cars
- Separate utility room with washing machine, second fridge and wine cooler
- Sit on tractor, badminton net and other garden toys to keep the children amused
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
Spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen
Additional snug/family room with second TV and desk
Four double bedrooms, one bunk bedded room and one single bedroom as follows:
Master bedroom with super king-sized bed, dressing area and jack and jilled ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, shared with the third double bedroom
Second double bedroom with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room
Two further double bedrooms
Single bedroom with full size bunk beds
Very small single bedroom with full size single bed but more suitable for a child
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
Private parking on the driveway for four cars (please note the garage is for the owner's use only)
Lawned garden and patio area
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Range cooker and hob
- American Style Fridge/freezer
- Kitchen and tableware
- Magimix Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Clothes line and airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor toys
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
A large modern house on a luxury housing estate so not the quintessential 'holiday cottage'. However, its generous proportions and proximity to the beach will more than make up for this, not to mention the gorgeous soft furnishings and interior design scheme. No tumble dryer here, but a clothes line and airer.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BEACH38 IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a good-sized enclosed private garden and outdoor toys and games. Inside, there is a snug room - ideal for teens looking to 'escape' the adults - and a good selection of toys. The beach is within walking distance.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.