£552 per week
- Sea views from the lounge and balcony
- Convenient harbourside location for boat trips to The Farne Islands
- Bathrobes and TV in master bedroom
- Walking distance to excellent pubs, restaurants and Seahouses beach
- Use of communal garden area with seating and uninterrupted views of Bamburgh Castle
- Leisure club membership (entry fee applies) at The Ocean Club, Seahouses
- Facilities for cyclists - garage for storage and outdoor taps
- All on one level, accessible via a lift or stairs
- Master bedroom with versatile zip and link bed (superking or twin but will be available as a superking unless otherwise requested)
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom (please note there is no shower in the ensuite)
- Bedroom two with twin beds
- Shower room with large step-in shower
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Balcony off living room with table and chairs
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, waste disposal and built in microwave
- Discreetly hidden utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Security access
- Lift and stair access
- Private gated parking for one car
- Garage for storage of bikes, golf clubs, surfboards etc
- Communal garden with seating and sea, harbour and Farne Island views
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV in lounge and bedroom
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Mobile reception is not perfect in Seahouses. Nothing else to point out - it's almost perfect!
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BLUEGRASS IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Bluegrass is equipped with games and toys for children but lacks a private garden. There is, however, a communal garden with great sea views.
IN THE PRESS
Read a review of Bluegrass in The Guardian.