£1391 per week
- Bright and bold contemporary interior with a sense of fun
- Large lawned gardens with seating and outdoor fireplace
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Walking distance to a pub, the sea and Craster village
- Handpainted kitchen with Aga and granite worktops
- Snug sitting room with log burner
- Large lounge overlooking the garden
- Ample games and reading material
- Great for gatherings of friends or family
- Entrance hallway with plenty of space for coats and shoes
- Cosy sitting room with feature bay window, log burner and comfy seating
- Large panelled and light-filled lounge with sofas aplenty, reading material and door to the garden
- Well equipped dining kitchen with Aga cooker, integrated appliances, tables and seating with doors to the garden
- Cloakroom and downstairs toilet
- Utility room with washer, tumble dryer and sink
- Landing leading to five bedrooms
- Bedroom 1- Large 'family' suite to sleep four with double bed, seating, leading to area with small bunk beds and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom off the landing with bath and shower over
- Bedroom 2 - Light pink double bedroom with distant sea views
- Bedroom 4 - Green double bedroom with distant sea views
- Bedroom 3 - Large double bedroom with deep pink velvet bed and generous seating area
- Bedroom 5 - Large master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath and corner shower - distant sea views
- Private driveway with parking for up to five cars
- Safe and enclosed lawned gardens with numerous seating areas and lighting
- Patio with contemporary seating and chiminea.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Aga Cooker and hob
- Microwave/combi grill
- Kitchen and tableware
- Cafetière and pod coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Toys and games
- Outdoor seating
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
This is a totally fabulous house, recently renovated and prepared with real care by the owner. Please note that the bunk beds in the family suite are child size (190 cm long x 75 cm wide) so not great for 6ft adults!
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
CRASTER COLOURS IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes indoor games and an excellent private enclosed garden.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.