£758 per week
- Seafront cottage with living accommodation on the ground floor
- At the start of the Dunstanburgh Castle walk
- Master bedroom and twin room with sea views
- Contemporary log burning stove in open plan living area
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, Nespresso machine, granite worktops and table to seat six
- Rear garden with children's toys and front patio area with seating
- A five minute walk to the Jolly Fisherman gastro pub, a café, a seafood restaurant, art gallery and play park
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Utility area with washer/dryer.
- Ground floor WC
- Master Bedroom with king-sized bed and small ensuite shower room and sea view. Room for a travel cot in this room
- Double bedroom
- Children's twin bedroom with sea views and full size single beds (set at right angles to each other not side by side)
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Bike rack
- Rear garden and front patio area
- Parking for two cars
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Bike rack
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The steps to the front of the house are a little steep so those less mobile may wish to be aware.
Being so near to the sea the windows sometimes get covered in a fine layer of salt and birds nest in the eaves.
To reach the drive of the house it is necessary to drive over some grass. This can sometimes get a bit muddy. If you have a precious low-slung car, you may not like this!
Mobile reception is impossible in Craster. Please note that Craster has a small harbour and a rocky coastline. Sandy beaches are 1½ miles away by foot or 5 minutes by car.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
CRASTER ROCKS IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Craster Rocks is very child-friendly with a lovely seafront twin bedroom. The garden to the rear of the property has a few pieces of toddler play equipment and the rocks close by make a great rock pooling paradise (with adult supervision).
IN THE PRESS
Featured in The Sunday Times '100 Coolest Cottages' list.