£690 per week
- Seafront cottage with living space and balcony on the first floor
- Prime location at the edge of Craster village as it meets the National Trust walk up to Dunstanburgh Castle
- Uninterrupted far-reaching sea views
- Short walk to the pub, fish restaurant, art gallery and café of Craster
- A retro feel interior scheme, with up to the minute luxuries, including Nespresso machine and log burner
- Rear garden with children's toys
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Bike storage by prior arrangement - please state the number of bikes at time of booking
- First floor open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening onto balcony with seating
- Master bedroom suite with king sized bed and ensuite wetroom
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Family wetroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening onto balcony with seating
- Glazed balcony off living space to front
- To the rear, lawned garden area
- Private parking for one car
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Bike rack
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
We're thinking hard! Perhaps the bedrooms are a touch on the small side. It's a compact house but well designed. Being so near to the sea, the windows sometimes get covered in a fine layer of salt and birds nest in the eaves. To reach the drive of the house it is necessary to drive over some grass. This can sometimes get a bit muddy. If you have a precious low-slung car, you may not like this!
Wi-Fi access is sometimes a bit poor, slow and intermittent. This is BT and not the cottage. Please be aware of this if you are relying on internet access. Please note that Craster has a rocky coastline, no sandy beaches here.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
CRASTER WAVES IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Craster Waves is very child-friendly. The garden to the rear of the property has a few pieces of toddler play equipment and the rocks close by make a great rock pooling paradise (with adult supervision).