£922 per week
- Former farm building just 350m from Embleton Bay
- Dunstanburgh Castle and sea views
- First floor living room with log burner
- Snug room overlooking the garden and leading out onto the decked patio
- Two downstairs bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- Huge woodland garden
- Within walking distance of Embleton village and the golf course
- Additional garden room sitting room
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Dining Hallway
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Shower room
- Rear lobby
- Garden room/snug
- Living room with logburner and far reaching views of the sea and Dunstanburgh Castle
- Master bedroom with superking bed and sea and castle views
- Bathroom with freestanding contemporary slipper bath with hand held shower
- To the front, lawn and gravelled parking for up to 3 cars
- To the rear, large lawned garden with sizeable woodland area. Sea views.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The stairs at Dairy Three are steep for those with mobility issues.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors. For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
DAIRY THREE IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages who will enjoy the large woodland garden and the proximity to the beach.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.