Dunstan Steads, Embleton
Oh, we do like to be beside the seaside!
And no more so than when we can walk to the beach straight from the doorstep. Just 350m from one of Northumberland’s finest beaches, Dairy Three has all the trappings of a superb luxury beach holiday. Part of the original dairy buildings of the farm steading, this cottage has been refurbished in 2017 with a professional interior design scheme. It enjoys some quirky features, great sea views and a large woodland garden which will keep our junior guests happy for hours – if they ever tire of being on the beach.
- Great location, within walking distance of Embleton beach
- Great sea views all around
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- First floor living room with logburner
- Huge woodland garden
- Within a couple of minute's drive of Embleton village
- Additional garden room sitting room
- Leisure Club Membership (entry fee applies)
- Dining Hallway
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Shower room
- Rear lobby
- Garden room/snug
- Living room with logburner and far reaching views of the sea and Dunstanburgh Castle
- Master bedroom with superking bed and sea and castle views
- Bathroom with freestanding contemporary slipper bath with hand held shower
- To the front, lawn and gravelled parking for up to 3 cars
- To the rear, large lawned garden with sizeable woodland area. Sea views.
Prices and Availability
Just a few hundred metres from one of Northumberland’s best sandy beaches, Embleton, this renovated farm building, part of the old dairy, sits in a small collection of old stone houses. With sea views and easy walking access to the beach, this cottage is also only a couple of minute’s drive from Embleton village with its pubs, eateries, small shop and children’s play park.
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays.
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking properties.
Pets are not permitted at Dairy Three
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
A family or couples who appreciate being within walking distance of the beach
Children at Dairy Three
Children are welcome at this cottage and the enclosed garden with woodland will be a real hit.
Travel cot (please bring your own cot linen) and highchair are available on request.
Full oil central heating and log burner
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Dairy Three is now our new favourite place! We love the peace and quiet. We'll be booking again
Fantastic location and fantastic cottage. Worked really well for us as a family group. The children loved the garden and were able to walk to the beach on their own which they enjoyed. My wife loved some of the wallpapers and unusual things on the walls and has now got the decorating bug at home.
Spacious and comfortable with lovely views towards the sea. This cottage had everything we needed. Comfy beds, easy walk to beach, garden to sit out in, decent sofas, nice clean kitchen and with two bathrooms/shower rooms, it worked well for us holidaying with our two teenagers