£690 per week
- Family friendly cottage just one mile from Beadnell Beach
- Spacious living room with log burner, board games, DVDs, plus doors to the garden
- Fabulous children's room with galley bed
- Distant sea views from the front of Driftwood
- Private enclosed lawned garden with table and chairs
- Use of shared large lawned garden with Wendy house, football goal and sandpit, as well as the garden pod
- Outside tap for washing bikes, wellies, buckets & spades etc
- Can be booked with neighbouring Seasalt or Nook End
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Garage for storage of bikes, small boats, kayaks etc
- Large lounge with comfy sofas, cream enamel log burner, patio doors to rear decking and private garden
- Kitchen/dining room with distant views of Beadnell Bay
- Separate shower room & WC on ground floor with large walk in shower
- Utility area with sink and washer/dryer
- Main bedroom with king size bed
- Second bedroom with king size bed
- 1 twin room with single bed and handmade galley bed (this bed is more suitable for children, although it is a full size single bed)
- Family bathroom with hand shower over bath (limited head room)
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio furniture
- Further large garden with popular garden pod and children's play equipment
- Parking for up to 2 cars
- Garage for storage of bikes & boogie boards
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Cool box
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor table and seating
- Outdoor play equipment
- Outside tap
- Garage for storage of bikes and sports equipment
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The shower room is on the ground floor with the small bathroom upstairs. This is in the eaves so our taller guests need to be forewarned.
The large shared garden, exclusively for Nook end, Seasalt and Driftwood, is located across the service drive from the cottages, so not ideal for unsupervised toddlers. Vehicles do use the road so please be careful. Ideal for older children as they can have some independence from the grown ups. Driftwood does have its own private garden too.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
DRIFTWOOD IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
The five star rating says it all - children whatever their age will love the space; the swings, the Wendy House and the trampoline, plus the indoor toys and games.