£1391 per week
- Group getaway beach house within metres of Beadnell's superb sandy crescent beach
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen space with log burner and bi-fold doors to the garden
- Contemporary high end design throughout
- Bespoke kitchen by Mowlem & Co kitchen with granite worktops, double oven, wine cooler, coffee maker and boiling water tap
- Adjacent to another Coastal Retreat, Seaside House
- Sea views from some of the first floor rooms
- Ground floor shower room, ideal for kids coming straight off the beach!
- Enclosed garden with outdoor furniture
- Private leisure club membership (small entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway with storage for coats/boots
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Utility room
- Shower room/WC
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with three single beds
- Bedroom 3 with king size and 1 single bed (can be made into twin beds but please request upon booking)
- Bedroom 4 with king size bed
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Landscaped rear area with seating and furniture
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric and solar power central heating
- Log burner with starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Double oven
- Boiling water tap
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Wine cooler
- Clothes line and airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The small road on which Duneside House sits is unadopted, no tree-lined tarmac!
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
DUNESIDE HOUSE IS A PLATINUM RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Suitable for children of all ages, with a small enclosed outside space and the beach just a minute's walk away.
IN THE PRESS
Featured in The Guardian - 20 Great UK and Ireland Beach Cottages
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.