White, clean contemporary lines characterise this luxury beachside retreat, set down a private road, within metres of the sand, the rocks and the dunes. The minimalist feel follows through the interior, with a bespoke kitchen and a contemporary logburner taking centre stage in the open plan ground floor living space.
The décor conjures up the sea with use of Farrow and Ball whites, greys and blues. Imagine yourself in the superb Mowlem & Co kitchen which showcases cupboards hand painted in Stiffkey Blue, topped with London Grey Ceaserstone work surfaces. Siemens appliances are throughout the kitchen, which includes 2 ovens, a 16 bottle wine cooler, coffee machine and a boiling hot water tap.
Video Tour coming shortly
- Within metres of Beadnell's superb sandy crescent beach
- Contemporary high end design throughout
- Bespoke kitchen by Mowlem & Co.
- Feature logburner serving living and dining areas
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Bespoke bi-folding doors from the dining area to outside spaces
- Adjacent to another Coastal Retreat, Shoreline
- Sea views from some of the first floor rooms
- Separate food storage/utility room
- Ground floor shower room, ideal for kids coming straight off the beach!
- Entrance hallway with storage for coats /boots
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Utility room
- Shower room/WC
- Master Bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with 3 single beds
- Bedroom 3 with king size and 1 single bed (can be made into twin beds but please request upon making your booking)
- Bedroom 4 with king size bed
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Landscaped rear area with seating and furniture
Prices and Availability
In a superb location, just metres from Beadnell’s family friendly sandy beach to one side and the rock pools to the other side. Duneside House is situated down a small private road with its own parking spaces. From the house, you can also walk to Beadnell’s restaurants and hotel bars, as well as the small local convenience store.
Duneside House is situated immediately behind another Coastal Retreat, Shoreline
Please note that when viewing the satellite image for this house, you will just see a building plot as the house is very newly built!
Please note: This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please! Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
Suits large groups of families or friends looking for high end accommodation
Children at Duneside House
Suitable for children of all ages, with a small enclosed outside space and the beach just a minute’s walk away. A travel cot (please bring your own cot linen) and high chair are available on request
There is full electric and solar power central heating and a logburner in the lounge.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
"Can't wait to see this one!" - regular Coastal Retreats guest