£623 per week
- Former farm worker's cottage within the coastal hamlet of Tughall Steads
- A short drive from Beadnell and Newton beaches
- Master bedroom with ensuite jack and jilled to the children's bunk-bedded room with TV
- Original stone inglenook fireplace with log burner
- Gardens front and rear with outdoor furniture and play equipment
- Lovely countryside views towards the coast, just a mile away
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Lounge/dining room
- Well equipped galley kitchen
- A cosy master bedroom with king sized bed and lovely ensuite shower room which is 'Jack and Jilled' to the children's bedroom
- Children's room with bunk beds and TV
- Small double bedroom with king sized bed leading off the lounge
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Utility room in the outhouse with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Two gardens, one with table & chairs, the other with Wendy house and play equipment
- Private parking for two cars.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oli central heating
- Log burner with starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV in lounge and bedroom
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor play equipment
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The second fridge, freezer, washer and tumble dryer are in the separate outhouse. Not ideal if its raining and you need access to the ice cubes! (there is a freezer box in the underbench kitchen fridge though). There are enough beds for four adults and two children but the living space is compact for that number of people.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
GARDEN COTTAGE IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes two private gardens with outdoor play equipment and toys and games.
The ensuite bathroom works very well for families with children, leaving the second bathroom for guests in the second double bedroom.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.