£758 per week
- Seafront character cottage in central village location
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with bi-fold doors to outside deck for eating and enjoying the unrivalled views
- First floor master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite shower room, TV/DVD and sea views
- Lounge area with log burner
- Original beams, exposed stonework, slate floors and other interesting architectural features
- Close to the pub, restaurant, cafe, art gallery and coastal walks
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Large open plan living room, kitchen and dining area, opening on to terrace with harbour views
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (note beds are in l-shape)
- Bathroom with freestanding bath, underfloor heating and separate shower
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Split level decked terrace with table and chairs for four people and stunning views
- Private gate from the terrace giving access to the harbour below (a bit precarious for children)
- Parking for one car on the drive of the cottage.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric heating
- Underfloor heating
- Log burner with starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Oven and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Clothes line
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
As there is no gas in the area, the heating here is a mixture of wall-mounted electric heaters, underfloor heating and a log burner.
The twin bedroom is quite small but perfect for children or teenagers.
Mobile reception is almost impossible in Craster.
There is a parking bay for one car and it's quite tight. The cottage is next door to the village pub so you may hear the early morning ale deliveries every now and then.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
HARBOUR MASTER'S HOUSE IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 2 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
With a two star rating, it is perhaps more suited to older children, as the cottage is perched on the rocks above the harbour. Not ideal for toddlers as there is no garden, but there is a split level decked area. The cottage caters for infants and young children with a range of toys and books for rainy days and the Coastal Retreats sponsored village playground is just a few minutes walk from the house, as is the harbour which is fantastic for rock pooling and building sandcastles when the tide is out.
IN THE PRESS
Named in The Times 'Britain's 20 best beach houses list'.
Read a review of Harbour Master's House in Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.