£1391 per week
- Barn conversion within the coastal hamlet of Tughall Steads with countryside views
- A short drive to Beadnell and Newton beaches
- New oak finish kitchen/dining room with granite worktops and an electric range cooker with five burner induction hob
- Lounge with cosy log burner
- Two newly refurbished downstairs bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms ideal for those less mobile
- Children's room with single and bunk beds
- Utility with extra fridge and freezer space catering for large groups
- Detached Cow Shed Games Room with TV, games, pool table, table football and lots more
- Enclosed garden off the kitchen ideal for barbecues with extra long table for outdoor dining to seat the whole party
- Additional play gardens with swings, sandpit, table tennis and football goal
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- One double room with superking bed and additional full size single day bed with ensuite shower room
- Second double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Large lounge with wood burner & flat screen TV
- Large kitchen/dining room to comfortably sit 10/12 guests
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink and large fridge/freezer
- Entrance lobby and inner hallway
- Master bedroom with king size bed, fabulous ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath, large walk-in shower and his and hers wash basins
- Double bedroom with handpainted oak furniture
- Children's room with single and bunk beds
- Large family bathroom with shower and large corner bath
- Parking area for several vehicles
- Garden off the kitchen with table to seat up to 16
- Private walled garden with BBQ and seating area which is detached from the house
- The Cow Shed - detached indoor games room and chill out room accessed via back door over a small gated drive which has a flat screen 42" TV, pool table and table football/air hockey.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Electric heaters in The Cow Shed
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Ranger cooker and induction hob
- Large fridge/freezer and two extra fridges
- Kitchen and tableware
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Games room with TV, pool table and table football/air hockey
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor play equipment
- Four bikes
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The Cow Shed Games Room is superb and ideal for summer use. It has wall mounted electric radiators but not full central heating, so in the winter you need to put the heaters on for about half an hour before use. It's not attached to the house so if its raining, you will get wet running the 10 paces from the back door of the house to the games room.
The play garden, with swings etc is also 10 paces from the back door so you may want to keep your toddlers in the small garden off the kitchen if you want to watch them while preparing dinner.
The living room is a good size but may seem 'cosy' when full of 12 adults.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please! Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our large group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
MOO HOUSE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Moo House qualifies for our highest 5 star rating in terms of child-friendliness with its two gardens, swings and outdoor toys, books, dressing up box and, of course, The Cow Shed Games Room where children will happily play for hours! There are numerous games, toys and dressing up clothes for indoor entertainment and a TV/DVD in the children's room.