£922 per week
- Easy walking distance to the beach, Bamburgh Castle, shops and restaurants
- Feature log burner in the lounge
- Castle glimpses from one of the three bedrooms
- Private enclosed garden for outdoor eating or safe children's play space
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Living room with log burner
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors to the garden
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Shower room with WC and basin
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom with castle views
- Second double bedroom with king size bed
- Contemporary family bathroom with bath and shower
- Front lawned garden and driveway
- Enclosed south facing rear garden with patio, lawn and garden furniture
- Parking for one large, or two medium, cars
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chai
- Range cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Filter coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The bedrooms are a touch on the small side.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
MR & MRS SMITH'S IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children of all ages are welcome at Mr & Mrs Smith's. There are toys and children's books, an enclosed lawned garden to run around and the beach is just a 10-minute walk across the dunes.