£2354 per week
- Large living room with log burner and sliding doors to the garden
- Spacious bespoke dining kitchen with range cooker, integrated appliances, Philips Senseo coffee machine and granite worktops
- Sea and Bamburgh Castle views from some rooms
- Detached games room with table tennis
- Entertainment room with large screen for TV and DVD viewing
- Around an acre of garden, several seating areas and unspoilt view
- Private leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Walking distance to village shops, restaurants, the beach and castle
- Huge bespoke gourmet kitchen/dining room with views of Bamburgh Castle
- Large living room with feature fireplace, log burner, doors to garden and castle views
- Second spacious living room/media room
- Hallway with downstairs WC/cloakroom
- Internal utility/boot/drying room
- Glazed entrance porch
- Impressive master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom featuring separate shower, superb tiling and underfloor heating plus balcony, which overlooks the garden and beyond to the sea and Bamburgh Castle
- 2nd master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom with king size bed
- Twin bedroom with full size twin beds
- 5th fun built-in full size bunk bedded room - galley style. Sleeps 4 children perfectly
- Additional shower room/wc
- Family bathroom
- Games room with table tennis
- Large extra utility room with ample space for storing beach equipment such as wet suits
- Front garden and driveway with parking for several cars
- Huge lawned enclosed rear garden with patio and several seating areas - about an acre of land in total with unspoilt open views towards the sea and Bamburgh Castle
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Full central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Range cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Senseo coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- 65-inch flat screen TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Table tennis
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
We can't think of anything - it's a perfect house!
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
NORTH STAR HOUSE IS A PLATINUM RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, games room with table tennis, quirky and fun galley style hand-crafted bunk bedroom and the beach is walking distance away. Central to Bamburgh, older children will enjoy that fact that they can walk to the shops, tpark and the municipal tennis court, if they wish. The Grace Darling Museum is just a minute's walk away.
IN THE PRESS
One of Luxe Magazine's 'Gorgeous Getaways with Wow Interiors'
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.