£623 per week
- Lovely countryside location, part of the farm steading of Grade II listed Hetton Hall
- Single storey accommodation so ideal for those with limited mobility
- Floor to ceiling windows flood this cottage with natural light
- Leisure club membership in Seahouses (20 minute drive away, entry fee applies)
- Just a short drive from gastro pub The Percy Arms
- Well equipped kitchen with Smeg fridge, Nespresso coffee machine and dining space for four guests
- Bathrobes and slippers to the master bedroom
- Log burner and exposed original roof trusses
- Close to the Northumberland National Park and the St Cuthbert's Way walk
- Entrance hallway with WC/cloaks
- Spacious dining kitchen with all appliances
- Living room with log burner and door to outdoor seating area
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Parking for two cars
- Gravelled seating area to the rear
- Enclosed lawned garden with seating area to the front
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Bathrobes and slippers in master bedroom
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The front garden is a little steep but there is a solid handrail to the steps. Those of limited mobility can enter via a flat area to the rear of the property - a car can be driven round to this entrance but not parked there.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
ROSEBUD IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes an enclosed lawned garden, toys and children's books.
IN THE PRESS
Featured in Living North magazine
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.