£623 per week
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with log burner
- Master bedroom with ensuite, a double room and a family room
- Small outdoor seating area at the front of the cottage
- Close to Seahouses beach, pubs, harbour, shops and restaurants
- Leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Open plan living room/kitchen/dining room
- Hallway with downstairs toilet
- Utility/store room accessed from kitchen
- Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower over bath and space for a travel cot
- Second double bedroom
- Large family room with both a double and single beds. Also perfect as a children's bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Parking for one car in the small courtyard to the rear of the property
- Very small area to the front with garden seat
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric and underfloor heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Guitar and accordion
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor seating
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Allocated parking for one car (on street parking for additional vehicles). No garden or patio, but there is a bench outside the front door to sit and watch the world go by.
A caravan park is within sight of the front door so may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you are central for all the other amenities. The decor is more friendly and homely than plush and designer.
Mobile reception is almost impossible at Seafarer's and in Seahouses in general.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SEAFARER'S IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
With no private outdoor space, Seafarer's is less suitable for toddlers but older children will love being so close to the beach and Seahouses' shops, crazy golf and amusements.