£922 per week
- Eco lodge with solar heated water
- Spectacular views of Bamburgh Castle and the coast just over a mile away
- Lounge with double height ceiling, feature log burner, Netflix and Bose bluetooth sound system
- Dining kitchen with floor to ceiling windows, castle and coast views and bifold doors to decked area outside
- Nespresso coffee machine
- TVs in both double bedrooms
- All bedrooms have radio/alarm/bluetooth system
- Bluetooth speaker system in bathroom
- Decked area with outdoor sofas and shared access to 20 acres of woodland, picnic areas and cliff top viewing point
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Kitchen/dining area opening onto decking with seating
- Living area with log burner
- Master bedroom with double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two with double bed
- Bedroom three with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure
- Utility room/boot room
- Private decked area with outdoor sofas
- Dedicated parking for two cars
- Use of extensive communal grassed area shared with the other lodges on this exclusive development
- Private footpath access (shared with the other lodges on the site) to 20 acres of woodland and a clifftop picnic and viewing area overlooking the coast
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Solar heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- TVs in lounge and both bedrooms
- Bose bluetooth sound system
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
No negatives we can think of!
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SEAGRASS IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages with many open spaces to run around (with parental supervision).
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.