Just metres from the sea’s edge, with far-reaching views over the water towards the horizon, this detached stone-built house offers bags of outside space in a peaceful location at the southern edge of Craster village.
Internally, a first floor living room with log-burner maximises the views and benefits from a balcony from which to sit and gaze out to sea. Seascape is decorated in a mix of rich coastal blues and reds, designer nautical print wallpapers and bold striped fabrics, to reflect its true seafront location.
- Large plot, quiet location with plenty of parking space on the gravel drive
- Breath-taking sea views
- Kids space games room with table football, darts board and superb large garden
- Just a minute's walk from the seafront Craster children's play area and a 5 minute walk to the newly refurbished gastro pub The Jolly Fisherman with fab food, decor and sea views
- Timber football goal and kids swing and hoops in the garden
- Cosy log burner for cooler months
- Gate from garden to coastal footpath heading to Howick
- Guest Leisure Club Membership (admission fee applies)
- Entrance porch and hallway with space for hanging coats and the house phone
- Spacious kitchen/diner with granite work tops, range cooker and bespoke dining table to seat 8 and breakfast bar to sit 3
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with double and single bed
- Bedroom 4 with 3 single beds – ideal for children
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Utility room with large fridge/freezer, second freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Integral games room with table football, leading off the hallway
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with shower over and bidet
- Impressive living room with log burner and doors leading to balcony with stunning sea views
- Large safe gardens to all sides with garden furniture and children’s play equipment
- Parking for several cars
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only
Prices and Availability
On the southern edge of the pretty fishing village of Craster, a large private plot beyond some local housing, right on the seafront. Craster has a few facilities – The Jolly Fisherman pub, Shoreline cafe, seafood restaurant and art gallery and is very popular with visitors for the scenery and walk to the iconic Dunstanburgh Castle.
For further details about the area, see our Craster section
Please note: This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please! Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
Additional facilities particular to Seascape
Filter coffee maker as well as cafetiere, children’s play equipment, second fridge
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
A large family or groups of friends looking for unrivalled sea views and who appreciate being within walking distance of a great pub and restaurant
Children will love Seascape, as will their parents! There is a large enclosed garden with a wooden swing, tyre swing and ropes, as well as a timber goal for the family football practice. Inside the garage has been made into a Games room to keep the older kids happy with table football. For toddlers there is a play table indoors with books and toys.
Travel cot (please bring your own cot linen), highchair and stairgate are available on request.
Full oil central heating and log burner
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Wow! sounds like a cliche but it's the perfect word!
Watching seals bobbing about in the sea from the kitchen window this morning @coastalretreats we love it here at Seascape' - via Twitter
impressive house, stunning sea views, exceptionally comfortable, will book again and recommend to others
'Loved the sense of space and the peace and quiet at this cottage. With 4 children, we could still lose them and managed to have a really relaxing holiday. The little play park along the road was perfect too and the children loved walking there on there own and enjoyed their new found sense of independence
incredible storms outside and really warm and cosy inside