Few properties will say ‘seaside’ more than this. From its pure white and blue colour palette, to the floor to ceiling glass which the architects have built in to its structure, to allow the colours of the sea to flood into the house, and of course, its striking shoreside location. To one side, you have the rocky coastline – perfect for rockpooling – and to the other, the white sands of crescent- shaped Beadnell Bay. A perfect family or friends holiday spot, with the luxury of 4 ensuite bedrooms and views to enjoy from every angle.
This house is currently under construction by the owners of neighbouring Duneside House and will be ready for guests in Summer 2021
We’ll post further photographs as the work progresses, so watch this space!
- Great seaside location right just a short walk from the beach
- Sea views from all corners of the house maximised by its bespoke design
- 4 bedrooms, all ensuite
- Contemporary hotel styling
- Open plan first floor living space with balconies off
- High end bespoke gourmet kitchen, by Mowlem and Co. with Farrow and Ball's 'Railings' and quartz finish
- Enclosed garden area with outdoor cooking space
- Can connect via garden gate to neighbouring Duneside House when both house are booked together to sleep up to 18
- Entrance lobby with utility area off (with washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Bedroom 1 with flexible zip and link twin or superking beds ( on request) and ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom 3 with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom 4 with king size bed, ensuite shower room and doors to rear garden
- Double bedroom 2 with superking bed, sitting area, doors to rear garden, and an ensuite bathroom which can also be accessed from the hallway if necessary.
- Door to garden from the hallway
- Stairs to first floor living area
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with vaulted ceiling
- Small study area off the kitchen
- Bifold doors to front balcony with table and chairs and sea views
- Bifold doors to large rear balcony with outdoor cooking area
- Steps down to rear terrace with seating
- Sea views all around
- Parking to front for 2 cars
- Rear terrace/garden, which can be accessed by stairs from first floor space
- Lockable gate to neighbouring Duneside House for use when booked together
Prices and Availability
Please note: This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
No Pets allowed at Seaside House
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal for four couples, a group of friends or two families. Can be booked with neighbouring Duneside House (connecting garden gate) to sleep up to 18 guests
Children at Seaside House
A children’s paradise, as the beach is just a minute away! Dressing up box and toys available for your use. Outdoor enclosed garden area. A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
Full central heating and a log burner in the first floor open plan living space.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.