So new, we ‘ve only got interim photos, but worry not, our property hunters assure us that this apartment is a real gem. In the final stages of redecoration, this characterful, but contemporary, first floor property sits bang in the middle of Craster, with views of the sea over the stone cottages and rooftops!
Nestled above the village’s Shoreline Cafe, where you can grab a hearty breakfast or a tasty lunch, guests here will be in a perfect location for exploring the area either on foot or by car. We add in some great ‘coastal meets rustic’ styling to ensure that guests get their ration of Coastal Retreats chic.
The logburner gives the apartment all year round appeal, and up to four guests can enjoy the luxurious en suite facilities to both bedrooms.
Professional photos coming soon
- Superb central village location with sea views over the roofs and stone buildings of the village
- Two ensuite bedrooms, ideal for one or two couples
- Resident’s street permit parking space for one car
- Just a stone's throw from the village pub, restaurant, art gallery and coastal footpath
- Cosy but contemporary interior
- Just above the Shoreline Cafe
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Logburner in open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Exposed stone walls, original timber beams and plantation shutters give character throughout
- The apartment has its own entrance from the street, separate from the cafe
- Guests receive a discounted rate on food from the cafe
Stairs to all First Floor accommodation
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with logburner and sea views
- Bedroom 1 with flexible superking/twin beds (please request on booking) and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Street residents parking space for one car just outside of the apartment
Please note floorplan is not to scale and is for illustration purposes only
Prices and Availability
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Children at Shoreline Apartment
Probably more suited to adults and older children. There is no outdoor space, but the village playpark is a couple of minutes’ walk away if you have younger children in tow. Travel cot (please bring your own cot linen) and highchair available on request.
Great for couples. Also ideal for a family or 4 adults as the two bathrooms allow each bedroom its own facilities.
It is just a stone’s throw from a number of our other Craster Coastal Retreats – the nearest are The Arch and Red Herring
Full electric central heating with logburner in the living area.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Stairs are the only way to reach this apartment so not so suited to those less mobile.
It is worth noting that this is above the bustling village cafe, open 9am till 4.30pm – very handy for breakfasts and afternoon teas!
There is no private outside space but the coastal path and sea are just on the doorstep
I'm currently staying in a coastal retreat in Craster with my family and heard that this apartment has joined your collection. I'm so excited as this will be perfect for my husband and I for winter weekends when we want to come away without our lovely family! We love the breakfasts in the Shoreline cafe and will make good use of it when we book the apartment
Just the ticket. Perfect for our holiday
Excellent location, very comfortable apartment, organisation of holiday faultless given the Covid circumstances
We had a brilliant combination of excellent accommodation and beautiful Autumn weather - rosy glow all round!