Listen to the sound of the waves lapping the shore from this superbly located seafront holiday home. Breathe in the sea air and within moments you can have the sand between your toes at nearby Beadnell Bay. Take your friends or family too, as this house has four bedrooms to accommodate up to eight guests. Built by the owner and with Coastal Retreats touches to the interior finish, Shoreline makes an exclusive friends or family Retreat with a generous garden and outdoor lounge area.
- Superb seafront location with great sea views
- Excellent outdoor space with garden, terrace, balcony areas and child's swing
- Easy walk to Beadnell beach and village amenities
- First floor living area with log burner to maximise views
- Additional snug room opening onto the garden
- Two bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and other appliances
- Accepts a well-behaved dog (small charge applies - must be confirmed on booking)
- Adjacent to Duneside House Retreat, and when booked together can accommodate up to 18 guests
- Outside table tennis new for 2019
- Leisure club membership (small entry fee applies)
- Master bedroom with super king bed and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with log burner
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure
- Utility area
- Second ‘snug’ living room
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terraced outdoor ‘lounge’ area
- First floor balcony accessed via double doors off the living area
- Parking for 3 cars
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
Prices and Availability
Just nudging the shoreline in Beadnell, with ‘rockpooling heaven’ to the front of the house and a beautiful white sandy beach at the other side, the location is a beach lover’s paradise. The pubs, restaurant and small shop of the village are just a few minutes’ walk away and there is a lovely coastal walk south to Newton by the Sea or north to Seahouses.
For more on this area, see our Beadnell section.
Important note: This house is a family owned holiday home and, as such, is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes are not permitted. Please refer to our large group advice list for further information.
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
A children’s paradise. This accommodation has a lovely enclosed garden and the beach is just a minute away. The lawned garden is enclosed and includes a table tennis table and swing. A dressing up box and toys are provided and a cot and highchair are available on request.
Full electric central heating.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Deceptively large, very comfortable, and we loved the location just a few steps away from the beach. We were on the beach every day. Running, picnicking and the children even did some stand up paddle boarding. A really fun holiday.
Loved upside down living. Made sense to have the living room upstairs so the sea views can be thoroughly appreciated.
What a truly beautiful retreat and yes we shall be booking for next summer!!
A truly beautiful location, absolutely perfect for our family and Dog Merlin.
The children love the sea, harbour and not forgetting The crabbing!
The wall is great for jumping off and sandy beach is amazing for the dog to chase his ball.
The cottage is so well appointed and has all the facilities one could want at - a very high standard.
Love the striped wallpaper, the balcony overlooking the garden, the large master bed, the location, the views from the lounge, 3 bathrooms. Great house. Will recommend and would like to come back or to try the house next door, Duneside House. Might bring friends next time so we can book both houses