Listen to the sound of the waves lapping the shore from this superbly located seafront holiday home. Breathe in the sea air and within moments you can have the sand between your toes. Take your friends or family too, as this house has four bedrooms to accommodate up to eight guests. Recently constructed by the owner and with Coastal Retreats touches to the interior finish, Shoreline is a welcome addition to our collection.
A video tour will follow shortly.
Read a review of Shoreline in Living North magazine.
- Superb seafront location with great sea views
- Excellent outdoor space with garden, terrace and balcony areas
- Easy walk to the beach and village amenities
- First floor living area to maximise views
- Second living room/family room opening onto the garden
- Two bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- Family bathroom serves two twin bedrooms
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and other appliances
- Separate utility room
- Accepts a well-behaved dog ( small charge applies - must be confirmed on booking)
- Master Bedroom with superking bed and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with logburner
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure
- Utility area
- 2nd ‘snug’ living room
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terrace outdoor ‘lounge’ area
- First floor balcony accessed via double doors off the living area
- Parking for 3 cars
Prices and Availability
Just nudging the Shoreline in Beadnell, with ‘rockpooling heaven’ to the front of the house and a beautiful white sandy beach the other side, the location is a beachlover’s paradise. The pubs, restaurant and small shop of the village are just a few minutes’ walk away.
Important note: This house is a family owned holiday home and, as such, is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal for 2 families sharing or a large party of friends with Both indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Ideal for girls groups, hen parties, birthday get-togethers, golfing and walking parties
Children at Shoreline
A children’s paradise, as this accommodation has a lovely enclosed garden and the beach just a minute away! Dressing up box and toys. The lawned garden is enclosed. A cot and highchair are available on request.
Full electric central heating
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
What a great addition to your collection. We loved Shoreline.
Deceptively large, very comfortable, and we loved the location just a few steps away from the beach. We were on the beach every day. Running, picnicing and the children even did some stand up paddle boarding
A really fun holiday. Thanks to all.
Loved upside down living. Made sense to have the living room upstairs so the sea views can be thoroughly appreciated.