£690 per week
- Stunning views of the Cheviot Hills and sunsets from the rear glass balustrade balcony
- Coastal views to the front of this traditional stone build house
- Open plan living area with gas-fired log burner, leading out onto the balcony
- High end interior finish with oak doors and flooring, travertine bathroom and french gray painted oak kitchen
- Rear enclosed lawned garden
- One mile from the beach and Bamburgh village
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with king sized bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Utility/laundry room
- Large open plan living /dining/ kitchen area and spacious balcony with stunning views and seating
- Private parking for 2 cars with some visitor parking too
- Balcony with seating
- Rear lawned garden area and gravelled front garden
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric heating
- Gas-fired log burner
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Gas hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
No negatives we can think of really. This is a beautiful cottage.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SKYFALL IS A PLATINUM RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden and a selection of toys, books and DVDs.