£623 per week
- Central to Beadnell village, three minute walk to the rocks and 10 minutes to the beach
- Lovely light dining hallway with a high vaulted ceiling and bespoke plantation shutters over floor to ceiling windows
- Cosy living area with log burner
- Small fenced lawned garden and patio area
- Useful ground floor single bedroom with ensuite WC/washbasin
- Leisure Club Membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance through to conservatory/dining hall
- Living room with log burner and open plan kitchen area
- Small ground floor bedroom with single bed and ensuite WC and basin
- Dining area overlooking garden and patio
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Second bedroom with twin beds and space for travel cot
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Small enclosed front garden with outdoor furniture and parking for one car plus visitor parking
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Gas central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Smuggler's Hide backs on to a very small private caravan park which can be seen from the rear windows in the kitchen, one bedroom and the small ground floor bedroom. The house faces away from the park so guests' privacy us unaffected.
The ground floor bedroom is very small.
Please note that there are some parts of the first floor where headroom is slightly restricted due to the eaves of the roof.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SMUGGLER'S HIDE IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, toys and the beach is just a 10-minute walk away.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.