£690 per week
- Period cottage with luxurious coastal décor in a central village location
- Close to the start of the Dunstanburgh Castle walk
- Hand-painted kitchen with Belfast sink and granite worktops
- A wealth of original character features, such as beams and open fire
- Local artwork and stained glass features
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and rooftop views of Dunstanburgh Castle and the sea
- Fully enclosed, private and south-facing courtyard style garden area
- Easy walking distance to pub and fish restaurant
- Useful outbuilding for bike storage
- Private leisure club membership (small entry fee applies)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with open fire and french doors to the garden area
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Parking for 2 cars
- Courtyard style sitting area with table and chairs
- Laundry in outbuilding also useful for storage of bikes/outdoor gear etc.
Please note plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Central heating
- Open fire with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
We'll let you know when we find something...
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE ARCH IS A PLATINUM RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children are welcome here. The harbour is a short walk away - great for rock pooling or paddling in the waters.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.