The Beach Pad
Prepare to pack your sunglasses! Even when the weather is a little shady, this newly built ground floor apartment packs a real punch on the colour scale and can’t fail to bring a sunny smile to your face! All very tasteful, of course, the interior decor is just one wow factor of this apartment, as it allows guests to take in some great sea views along this popular stretch of Northumberland coastline. Guests will love being just metres from the sea’s edge and a few minutes’ stroll from a sandy beach.
The interior scheme is bright, current and vibrant – designed to reflect the relaxed feel of beachside living. The bustling harbour of Seahouses is a minute away on foot and is the departure point for Farne Island boat trips. There are shops to browse, restaurants for dining – from an Artisan Pizzeria to gourmet Indian – and a great real ale pub to quoff the local brews
- Fun and funky coastal interior
- Great sea views
- Walking distance to the beach, restaurants and pubs
- Can be booked with neighbouring Salt Air for couples wanting to holiday near to, but not with, each other
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Guest Leisure Club Membership (admission fee applies)
- Outside sofa and comfy seating
All on one level – ground floor
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows and door to patio area with sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with floor to ceiling window and door to private enclosed outdoor seating area
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom (shower over bath)
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Hallway with utility area and washing machine
- Private rear patio area with outdoor sofa
- Front seating area with comfy seating for admiring the views
- Gated parking for 1 car and visitor parking
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only
Prices and Availability
Built on the site of the former Seafield seafood restaurant and just set back from the Seahouses-Bamburgh road, The Beach Pad sits slightly apart from the commercial hub of Seahouses with all of its facilities such as shops, restaurants and the harbour are only a minute away on foot. Park your car in the gated parking area for your stay as you can easily walk to the beach, the Farne Island ferry stop and the private Ocean Leisure Club to which you have membership, as our guest, for the duration of your holiday (small entrance fee applies).
The Beach Pad is on the ground floor of this building with another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, on the first floor above it, so can be booked together for those wanting to holiday under the same roof but with their own front door.
For further information on the area, see our Seahouses section
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
No pets allowed at The Beach Pad
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal couples coastal getaway! If you fancy leaving your car parked all holiday, you have just about everything on your doorstep. The Beach Pad is on the ground floor of this building with another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, on the first floor above it, so can be booked together for those wanting to holiday under the same roof but with their own front door.
Guests should note that this is a ground floor apartment, directly below another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, and there may ocassionally be the noise of footsteps from above, over which we have no control!
The Beach Pad faces the main road in Seahouses, but has nothing but sea beyond that and plantation shutters on the lounge and master bedroom give privacy and they look good too! Mobile reception is poor in Seahouses with EE network working best.
Superb all 'round! Location, views, interior all more than we could have hoped for.