£649 per week
- Fun, young, funky coastal interior
- Great sea views
- Walking distance to the beach, restaurants and pubs
- Can be booked with neighbouring Salt Air for couples wanting to holiday near to, but not with, each other
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Outside sofa and comfy seating
- Flexible zip and link beds in bedroom two - twin or superking
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows and door to patio area with sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with floor to ceiling windows and door to private enclosed outdoor seating area
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom (shower over bath) and TV
- Bedroom two with flexible zip and link beds - twin or superking (please request when booking), ensuite shower room and TV
- Hallway with hidden utility area and washer/dryer
- Private rear patio area with outdoor sofa
- Front seating area with comfy seating for admiring the views
- Gated parking for one car and visitor parking
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Guests should note that this is a ground floor apartment, directly below another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, and there may occasionally be the noise of footsteps from above, over which we have no control.
The Beach Pad faces the main road in Seahouses, but has nothing but sea beyond that. Plantation shutters on the lounge and master bedroom windows provide the necessary privacy.
Mobile reception is quite poor in Seahouses but you are welcome to use the landline.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE BEACH PAD IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 2 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
The Beach Pad is more suitable for older children who will enjoy walking to all the facilities Seahouses has to offer. Young children are welcome but there is limited outdoor space.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.