The Deck House
The Deck House is nestled in a quiet corner of the exclusive Beadnell Point development, just a minute’s jaunt from the beach. Set over two storeys, with superb Cheviot Hills views to one side, this home brings some bold colours into its professional interior scheme. There are three beautiful bedrooms to sleep up to seven guests including a superb triple ground floor bedroom, ideal for three children or a couple with a young child
New England clapboard in external styling turns into luxurious Northumberland chic inside, with rich colours and large glazed areas engaging with the superb coastal light. The open plan contemporary living space opens up onto a decked outdoor sitting area with open views beyond. And you’ll hear the waves beckon…
- In a quiet corner of this exceptional beachside development
- Easy walking distance to one of Northumberland's finest beaches
- Professionally designed interior
- Open plan living area with feature logburner
- Private decked area for eating outside
- Enjoys the benefit of communal grounds, including 2 tennis courts, around this Beadnell Point development
- Leisure Club Membership
- Within easy walking distance of the village pubs, restaurants and village store in Beadnell
- Use of the site’s 2 tennis courts - bring your own rackets!
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with logburner
- Bedroom 3 with bunk beds for 3 (double below with single on top)
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Double Bedroom 2
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Private decked area with patio furniture
- Parking for several cars
- Use of communal lawned areas, 2 communal tennis courts and pathways to beach
Prices and Availability
Just a minute’s walk from Beadnell beach which is popular for its crescent shape of white sands and watersports. The Deck House sits on the edge of the Beadnell Point development, with ample parking. Beadnell is ideally placed for visiting the whole coastal region, but for those who just want the beach, park up and enjoy!
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
No Pets allowed at The Deck House
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal for up to 2 families sharing but would be equally suited to couples.
Children at The Deck House
A children’s paradise, as the beach just a minute away! Dressing up box and toys. There is no enclosed outdoor space though. A cot and highchair are available on request.
Full central heating
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
No negatives to report!
Exceeded our expectations by a long way.
The Deck House is really lovely. We would love to return next year when the development is completely finished. It didn't spoil out holiday at all. The decking area was quiet and we weren't overlooked. We drove most places and in the evenings enjoyed walking down to the beach and along Beadnell Bay to see the artic turn site. Fascinating.
A lovely holiday over all and plan to return to this house.
Just wanted to say Thank You, we had a wonderful stay at The Deck House. It's a fab property and we loved everything about it.
We're having a think about when we could do another stay this year (perhaps Oct/Nov so we can use the log burner).
We have stayed in your properties before and we trust you. You really do know your cottages, the area and your guests needs. The Deck House was ideal for us and we were not disappointed. A stunning new house that is even better than the pictures. Especially the view from the lounge and decking area. It was so peaceful and we spent most mornings enjoying the sunshine over breakfast on the deck