£758 per week
- Country style house with large garden only five miles from Alnwick and a short drive from the coast
- A lovely rural village location with the cricket pitch on the doorstep and the sea in the distance
- Lounge with real wood burner and French doors to the garden
- Second lounge/snug for games or watching movies
- Flexible third bedroom giving the option of twin beds or a superking to suit your party
- Very child-friendly garden with Wendy House and swings
- Within walking distance of a pub in next village of Rennington
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Porch and entrance hallway
- Main living/dining room with french doors to rear
- Double doors from dining area through to kitchen
- Separate utility room off kitchen
- Downstairs cloaks and shower room
- Additional snug/living room with television and DVD player
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom with versatile zip/link twin or superking size bed (please state at time of booking how you want this made up otherwise it is 'as found')
- Third bedroom with king sized bed
- Fourth small bedroom with two single beds more suited to children (full size beds set at right angles to each other)
- Small family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Large lawned garden with furniture, swings and Wendy House
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
Oil central heating
Log burner with a starter supply of logs
Bedding and bath towels
Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
First Aid kit
Travel cot and high chair
Cooker and hob
Kitchen and tableware
Iron and ironing board
Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
Books and magazines
Landline telephone with honesty box
Toys and games
Outdoor table and chairs
Wendy House and swings
Key safe for independent arrival
Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
A new build stone semi in a cul de sac (in lovely rural location). It's not completely remote.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE FOLD @ ROCK IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, outdoor play equipment, toys and a dressing up box.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.