The Lantern House
A superb double height living space provides the central focus of this beach retreat. Light floods in through large glazed areas, highlighting some gorgeous designer furnishings, all selected by the architect owner and her interior designer.
Wood-washed furniture sits alongside atmospheric lighting and carefully chosen artwork, and the feature logburner adds extra ambience to the open plan living spaces. A high end finish throughout delivers echoes of the coast, oozing a ‘french chic’ charm, all within a couple of hundred metres of the beach itself.
This house will be ready for guests early in 2018 and further photos and a video tour will follow shortly
- In a quiet corner of this exceptional beachside development
- Easy walking distance to one of Northumberland's finest beaches
- Professionally designed interior
- Open plan living area with feature logburner
- Private decked area for eating outside
- Enjoys the benefit of communal grounds around this Beadnell Point development
- Leisure Club Membership
- Within easy walking distance of the village pubs, restaurants and village store in Beadnell
- Use of the development’s 2 tennis courts - bring your own rackets!
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with logburner
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Private decked area with patio furniture
- Parking for two cars
- Use of communal lawned areas and pathways to beach
Prices and Availability
Just a minute’s walk from Beadnell beach which is popular for its crescent shape of white sands and watersports. The Lantern House sits on the edge of the Beadnell Point development, with ample parking. Beadnell is ideally placed for visiting the whole coastal region, but for those who just want the beach, park up and enjoy!
See here what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
No Pets allowed at The Lantern House
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm ( 3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal for a family but would be equally suited to couples.
Children at The Lantern House
A children’s paradise, as the beach is just a minute away! Dressing up box and toys. There is no enclosed outdoor space though other than the decked patio. A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
Full central heating and a log burner in the open plan living space
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
The service received from your company is outstanding and the quality of the house was stunning.
Such a great location in Beadnell, right next to the beach. It made our holiday so easy and it meant we hardly used the car. Thanks for recommending the Lantern House to us. We didn't know the area so your advice was needed and it proved to be spot on
Stunning property. Couldn't fault it. So clean and organised. We all fell in love with it!
Spacious and gorgeous. Will have to re decorate my own house from top to bottom now!