The Lantern House
At The Lantern House you’ll find New England style clapboard to the outside and French-style coastal chic within. Here, the architect owners and their interior designers have created a Retreat of pure luxury and style. Light floods into the superb double height living space of this Northumberland beach retreat which features a log burner, contemporary kitchen and doors to an outside decked area.
Set in this recently developed prime location next to Beadnell Bay, you are just a short walk to the beach, from where you can easily explore quiet village of Beadnell and the neighbouring parts of the Northumberland coast on foot.
- A New England style beach house with a chic French interior just metres from Beadnell Bay
- Open plan living area with feature log burner
- Professionally designed interior
- Krups Nespresso coffee machine
- Private decked area for eating outside
- Enjoys the benefit of communal grounds at the Beadnell Point development
- Leisure club membership
- Within easy walking distance of the village pubs, restaurants and village store in Beadnell
- Use of the development’s two tennis courts - bring your own rackets!
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with log burner
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Private decked area with patio furniture
- Parking for two cars
- Use of communal lawned areas, two communal tennis courts and pathways to the beach
Prices and Availability
The Lantern House is just a minute’s walk from Beadnell Bay, a popular vast crescent shaped white sandy beach, and a great choice for families and watersport enthusiasts. Choose from stand up paddleboarding, land yachting, kitesurfing, diving and many more activities. See our sports section for information on hire companies.
Beadnell is a quiet village with two pubs and a cafe – see our eating out section – and ideally placed for visiting the whole Northumberland coastal region, but for those who just want the beach, park up and enjoy!
See here for what’s included in our Retreats stays
Please note that all of our cottages are non-smoking
No Pets allowed at The Lantern House
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Ideal for a family but would be equally suited to couples.
Children at The Lantern House
A children’s paradise, as the beach is just a minute away! Dressing up box and toys available for your use. Outdoor space is not enclosed other than the decked patio. A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
Full central heating and a log burner in the open plan living space.
Please note: Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
The service received from your company is outstanding and the quality of the house was stunning.
Such a great location in Beadnell, right next to the beach. It made our holiday so easy and it meant we hardly used the car. Thanks for recommending the Lantern House to us.
Stunning property. Couldn't fault it. So clean and organised. We all fell in love with it!
Spacious and gorgeous. Will have to redecorate my own house from top to bottom now!