£649 per week
- Period cottage in Dunstan, Craster with many original features
- Cosy living room with log burner set in stone inglenook fireplace
- Dining kitchen with range cooker and door opening onto the courtyard garden
- Bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle
- Sofa bed for fifth child guest in master bedroom (on request only)
- A short walk from the nearest pub and a 10 minute walk from Craster's pub, coastline and eateries
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway
- Living room with log burner
- Down one step to kitchen/diner
- Utility area
- Rear porch
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and single sofa bed to suit child (to be requested at time of booking)
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds
- House bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle
- Gravelled parking to the front for up to 3 cars
- Gravelled and planted rear courtyard garden area with seating
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Range cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The Old Ale House is situated on the narrow road through Dunstan village into Craster. It is not a busy road at all but those with young children may wish to take note. The rear courtyard garden is fully enclosed. There is a washing machine but no tumble dryer.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE OLD ALE HOUSE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes an enclosed gravelled garden to the rear. The front garden is not fenced and leads straight onto the road. It also offers flexible sleeping arrangements with the addition of a sofa bed in the master bedroom. Please request this amenity at the time of booking.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.