£597 per week
- Former farm worker's cottage with characterful features throughout
- Living room with deep comfy sofa and large cast iron log burner in a stone inglenook surround
- A short drive from Beadnell and Newton beaches
- Lovely enclosed lawned garden with patio, table and chairs and open views over countryside towards the sea in the distance
- Garden swing and Wendy House
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway
- Living/dining room with stone inglenook and log burner
- Fully fitted galley kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave etc
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed and views over the garden
- Second bedroom with flexible zip and link full size 3ft twins or superking bed (please request when booking or these will be as found)
- Small third bedroom with single bed off the hallway - away from the other bedrooms
- Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Enclosed garden with patio area, swing and Wendy House
- Outhouse shared with neighbouring The Forge for bike storage
- Parking for 2/3 cars
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor play equipment
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Perfect little cottage!
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE SMITHY IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, outdoor play equipment and the beach is just a 10-minute drive away. The small third single bedroom is off the hallway, away from the other bedrooms so would be more suitable for a teenager rather than a toddler.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.