£690 per week
- Pet friendly barn conversion within the coastal hamlet of Tughall Steads
- Dining kitchen, recently refurbished, with farmhouse table to seat eight and exposed roof trusses and door to patio
- Ground floor double bedroom adjacent to shower room may suit less mobile guests
- Cosy living room with contemporary log burner with feature 'log store' wallpaper and comfy seating
- Pretty professionally designed garden area with table and chairs
- Additional bedroom TVs in twin room and ground floor double
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Adjacent ground floor shower room
- Cosy living room with wood burning stove
- Spacious contemporary grey painted kitchen with granite worktops, wine cooler and table to seat eight
- Double bedroom with king sized bed
- Twin bedroom
- Gorgeous spacious walk-in shower
- Private parking for up to 2/3 cars
- Private patio area with table and chairs
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Wine cooler
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV and TVs in two bedrooms
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
There is no lawned garden at The Wood Store but there is a lovely enclosed private outdoor sitting/dining area, with views to the fields, and Tughall Steads has the benefit of communal space and access to footpaths so walking the dog should never be a problem.
A gorgeous spacious walk in shower and a ground floor shower are provided here, but there is no bath for those who like a soak in the tub.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE WOOD STORE IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a small private patio garden (not large enough for ball games), but there are communal areas at Tughall Steads where they can play and meet other children.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.