£2117 per week
- Superb location just steps from Beadnell's Smuggler's Cove beach and in walking distance of Beadnell Beach
- A top-end architectural design with extensive use of glass maximising light and views
- Breathtaking uninterrupted sea views from ground and first floor
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture, hammock, BBQ, toys and steps to beach (quite steep, but there is another more gentle access to the beach nearby)
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with wine cooler, food processor and Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Large TV in downstairs living area, Sky Q system and surround sound
- Sofa bed in upstairs master bedroom can be requested for an additional adult or up to two children
- Parking on driveway for three/four cars
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen area opening out onto a terrace, with sea views
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with island cooking station all in lacquered macassar ebony finish and bar stools round the island unit
- Bedroom 1 with flexible superking or twin beds (will be 'as found' unless requested on booking) and ensuite bathroom with separate shower accessed via the bedroom or the hallway
- Utility room off kitchen with sink
- Downstairs WC
- Attached garage with useful storage space
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite with bath and shower. Additional sofa bed in this room suitable for an adult or two children can be made up on request
- Bedroom 3 with a double and single bed
- Bedroom 4 with flexible super king or twin zip and link beds (please state at time of booking how you want this made up otherwise it is 'as found') and a single bed
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a 'jack and jill' style shower room
- Second living area with panoramic views overlooking the beach at Smugglers' Cove
- First floor landing of almost cathedral-like proportions with glass correspondence station - an ideal study area if you really can't leave the office at home. Serves as superb gallery for the contemporary and bold artwork of Karen Willis
- Balcony off the first floor lounge with small bistro table and two chairs
- Large terrace off the ground floor living area with outdoor table and chairs, BBQ, children's toys and swing seat
- Garage suitable for storage of bikes, sports equipment etc
- Extra storage area for bikes etc
- Parking on private driveway for 3/4 vehicles and further parking available close by.
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Oven and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Wine cooler
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Food processor
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor toys
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Some of the furnishings are a little more 'well-loved home comfort' than plush designer chic, in keeping with its laid-back beachside location.
The steps down to the beach from the terrace are steep and unsuitable for toddlers or those who are unsteady on their feet. There is a public access path very close by which is better.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BEADNELL BEACH HOUSE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Beadnell Beach House is a children's paradise as it has the beach as its playground. You'll also find a dressing up box and toys to entertain the young ones. The patio area is enclosed but the steps down to the beach are a little steep and so supervision of toddlers is advised. Up to two travel cots (please bring your own cot linen) and two highchairs are available on request.