£623 per week
- Converted Grade II listed building with huge timber beams
- Top floor living area with dining kitchen and superb sea views as far away as Bamburgh Castle and Holy Island
- Sea views from all bedrooms
- All bedrooms have extra large comfy beds. The ground floor bedroom has the option of being a super king or twin (request at time of booking)
- Within walking distance of Berwick town centre and pier
- Secret communal garden accessed at the back of the house with stunning views
- Bedroom with versatile zip and link beds twin (3ft) or super king (6ft) with double wardrobe and sea views (Please request at time of booking, otherwise beds will be presented as found)
- Ensuite with bath and separate shower
- Utility/cloak room with sink, washer/dryer and room to hang coats
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with king size bed, small wardrobe and ensuite shower room. Sea views
- Bedroom with super king bed and double wardrobe. Sea views
- Family shower room
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with balcony overlooking the bay with stunning sea views
- One private parking space and on-street parking in front of the house
- Balcony off the top floor living area
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Full central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Key safe for independent arrival
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Please note there is no leisure club membership at Waterfront.
As a three storey contemporary house, it is not ideal if you don't like stairs and you don't like contemporary!
The private parking space is right by the side wall of the house and is tight if you have a large car, in which case you may prefer to leave your car on the street outside the house.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
WATERFRONT IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 2 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children are most welcome at this property but there are no special facilities for them other than books and DVDs.