1. There’s plenty of outdoor space. The cottage boasts two gardens, one has views of the surrounding countryside looking towards the coast and the other has a large lawned area with a patio, timber play equipment and a Wendy House.
2. The sense of history. A former farm worker’s cottage, it has a gorgeous inglenook fireplace with wood burner for chillier days and nights.
3. The spot-on location. Central positioned on the Northumberland coast, you can easily drive to all the major attractions and beaches, and at the same time enjoy being part of the secluded hamlet of Tughall Steads.
4. Its homely country feel of rich tartan fabrics and floral prints. A place to rest your work-weary head.
5. The master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite shower room ‘Jack and Jilled’ to the children’s bedroom. Great for keeping an eye on little ones!
Garden Cottage Details
Sleeping six, Garden Cottage is ideal for families, couples holidaying together and multi-generational getaways.