- £2,338 per week
- £334 per night
- 12 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Sky Tv
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
This on-the-beach architect-designed house presents coastal holidaying at its best. With private steps leading right down onto Smuggler's Cove beach, Beadnell Beach House has a stunning position and an equally impressive interior. Let the sound of the waves breaking on the shore lull you to sleep at night and wake you up to some mesmerising sea views.
The spacious and light-filled interior, recently updated, at Beadnell Beach House lends itself to the simple pleasures of a beach holiday from dining out on the terrace to relaxing on the first floor balcony. The open plan kitchen and dining space is perfect for entertaining while a second living room on the first floor, with its large cathedral style windows and a balcony, means whether you are here or on the terrace below, your sea view is never too far away. The architecture also provides a superb backdrop for the vivid contemporary Karen Willis artwork, all of which is available to purchase, should guests wish to.
Outside there is a hammock and outdoor furniture for true al fresco living and a short walk away are Beadnell's pubs, bistro and village store.
This glamorous beach setting caters for all ages and groups.
Please note the video tour shows the spaces and flow within the house, but refurbishment has taken place since filming. The photographs are up to date.
- Superb location just steps from Beadnell's Smuggler's Cove beach and in walking distance of Beadnell Beach
- A top-end architectural design with extensive use of glass maximising light and views
- Breathtaking uninterrupted sea views from ground and first floor
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture, hammock, BBQ, toys and steps to beach (quite steep, but there is another more gentle access to the beach nearby)
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with wine cooler, food processor and Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Large TV in downstairs living area, Sky Q system and surround sound
- Sofa bed in upstairs master bedroom can be requested for an additional adult or up to two children
- Parking on driveway for three/four cars
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen area opening out onto a terrace, with sea views
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with island cooking station all in lacquered macassar ebony finish and bar stools round the island unit
- Bedroom 1 with flexible superking or twin beds (will be 'as found' unless requested on booking) and ensuite bathroom with separate shower accessed via the bedroom or the hallway
- Utility room off kitchen with sink
- Downstairs WC
- Attached garage with useful storage space
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite with bath and shower. Additional sofa bed in this room suitable for an adult or two children can be made up on request
- Bedroom 3 with a double and single bed
- Bedroom 4 with flexible super king or twin zip and link beds (please state at time of booking how you want this made up otherwise it is 'as found') and a single bed
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a 'jack and jill' style shower room
- Second living area with panoramic views overlooking the beach at Smugglers' Cove
- First floor landing of almost cathedral-like proportions with glass correspondence station - an ideal study area if you really can't leave the office at home. Serves as superb gallery for the contemporary and bold artwork of Karen Willis
- Balcony off the first floor lounge with small bistro table and two chairs
- Large terrace off the ground floor living area with outdoor table and chairs, BBQ, children's toys and swing seat
- Garage suitable for storage of bikes, sports equipment etc
- Extra storage area for bikes etc
- Parking on private driveway for 3/4 vehicles and further parking available close by.
- Oil central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Oven and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Wine cooler
- Nespresso Magimix coffee machine
- Food processor
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor toys
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
Some of the furnishings are a little more 'well-loved home comfort' than plush designer chic, in keeping with its laid-back beachside location.
The steps down to the beach from the terrace are steep and unsuitable for toddlers or those who are unsteady on their feet. There is a public access path very close by which is better.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Beadnell Beach House is a children's paradise as it has the beach as its playground. You'll also find a dressing up box and toys to entertain the young ones. The patio area is enclosed but the steps down to the beach are a little steep and so supervision of toddlers is advised. Up to two travel cots (please bring your own cot linen) and two highchairs are available on request.
The Beadnell Beach House lived up to our expectations...and MORE!
Love the area. Ideal house for family and friends holiday. Excellent company who appear to care that all should be trouble free.
A perfect venue for our family gathering, made even more perfect by extraordinary good weather. Picnics on the beach, fires on the beach, walks on the beach, runs on the beach...we will most definitely return to this gorgeous house or to one of your other beach side properties.
This is our third stay at Beadnell Beach House and we intend to come back again. Fantastic location, great living space and perfect for our extended family.
This is the second year in the Beach House for our family and everyone had a great time. Here's to next year - the grandchildren are planning it already.
We fortunately stayed during a period of perfect weather and the position on the beach was one of my dream holidays. I am a Pisces! The grandchildren loved rockpooling and founds lots of crabs. They also enjoyed the pools to swim in when the tide came in.
We had a fabulous weekend. The property was perfect - everything it was promised to be and more. It was incredibly well equipped and the views were just stunning. A number of friends have already asked for the details so I hope you secure more bookings as a result.
For further details on the area, see our Beadnell section and our A-Z of things to do in Northumberland.