- £1,554 per week
- £222 per night
- 12 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 5 double beds
- 1 bunk bed
- Washing machine
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Within walking distance of Craster village, this spacious holiday home combines fun, contemporary, classic and vintage interior design styles, set within an ambience of gorgeously curated comfort. The house showcases items of such individual character and provenance, meticulously brought together by the owner, as she created this fabulous coastal getaway. Set down a private drive, with a large private garden, this house of colour provides all the facilities and oodles of space needed for a congregation of the generations, a meeting of old friends, or whatever you want it to be.
With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, all with a different theme and character, and lots of sitting, chatting and eating spaces, coupled with thoughtful personal touches, you'll have to agree that the designer owner has very much left her stamp on this amazing house. Some creative pairing of luxurious french velvet beds with fabulous vintage finds and ultra contemporary furniture pieces dotted throughout the house, set the design tone. Guests will love to marvel at the quirky features and the bold use of colour. The safe enclosed garden will delight all ages with seating and a large outdoor fire. Dogs are very welcome to stay, there is no limit on the number of dogs you can bring with you (please note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property).The nearest pub is just over the road, and the village of Craster and the sea lie within a 10-15 minute walk. You can see the sea over the village rooftops from some of the bedrooms.
- Bright and bold contemporary interior with a sense of fun
- Large lawned gardens with seating and outdoor fireplace
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Walking distance to a pub, the sea and Craster village
- Handpainted kitchen with Aga and granite worktops
- Snug sitting room with log burner
- Large lounge overlooking the garden
- Ample games and reading material
- Great for gatherings of friends or family
- Entrance hallway with plenty of space for coats and shoes
- Cosy sitting room with feature bay window, log burner and comfy seating
- Large panelled and light-filled lounge with sofas aplenty, reading material and door to the garden
- Well equipped dining kitchen with Aga cooker, integrated appliances, tables and seating with doors to the garden
- Cloakroom and downstairs toilet
- Utility room with washer, tumble dryer and sink
- Landing leading to five bedrooms
- Bedroom 1- Large 'family' suite to sleep four with double bed, seating, leading to area with small bunk beds and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom off the landing with bath and shower over
- Bedroom 2 - Light pink double bedroom with distant sea views
- Bedroom 4 - Green double bedroom with distant sea views
- Bedroom 3 - Large double bedroom with deep pink velvet bed and generous seating area
- Bedroom 5 - Large master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath and corner shower - distant sea views
- Private driveway with parking for up to five cars
- Safe and enclosed lawned gardens with numerous seating areas and lighting
- Patio with contemporary seating and chiminea.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Aga Cooker and hob
- Microwave/combi grill
- Kitchen and tableware
- Cafetière and pod coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Toys and games
- Outdoor seating
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
This is a totally fabulous house, recently renovated and prepared with real care by the owner. Please note that the bunk beds in the family suite are child size (190 cm long x 75 cm wide) so not great for 6ft adults!
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes indoor games and an excellent private enclosed garden.
Family of 11, we had a great time, the cottage had everything we needed. Plenty of room. Loved the Kit Kat jar!
Loved Craster Colours! The furniture and decor are fabulous! We celebrated, we danced, we drank, we ate, we laughed, all the things we love to do! Brilliant place to celebrate with the girls. Thank you! We will be back again, wonderful house, loved every minute.
Fabulous, bright, quirky house with lots of room! Wonderful touches to make our stay feel extra special (Kit Kat jar and dog towels). Thank you for opening your lovely home for us to stay in.
We had the most colorful time for my sister's 40th! We will be back and recommend it to others. Brilliant time!
Thank you for having us to your brilliant home, so many lovely touches that made us feel so welcome. Everything you could need has been thought about, 100% will return. Great time had by all (including our pups)!
Thanks for allowing us to use your house, par excellence! Weather stunning, family celebrations achieved!
Thank you for a wonderful stay, beautiful house for a family get together to celebrate two special birthdays. The attention to detail was second to none and we would love to return and enjoy the beautiful walks and surroundings. Thank you once again
Booked this house for 8 adults and 4 children. We had a wonderful time and really appreciated all the house has to offer. Would come back!
What an amazing house you have created. Just phenomenal, the photos were good but this is even better! I am an architect and everything you have here is what I am aiming for, for my home.
This is the most delightful and thoughtfully equipped house we have ever stayed in. We really appreciate the thought and attention to detail that has gone into creating this holiday home. There are so many wonderful things to do here, we walked from Beadnell back to the house, with kippers for lunch, what a luxurious house to come back to enjoy.
It has certainly been an interesting week, what with storm Arwin killing the power for 72 hours and 2 days with snow on the beach! Thanks for letting us stay in your lovely home. We loved the decor, the space, the warmth, the dog friendliness, the cleanliness, the little touches like bath salts and kit kats! The comfy beds, well equipped kitchen. It is in a lovely quiet area but so near to everything.