The Beach Pad - 4 Seafield
Seahouses, Northumberland Coastal
- Special OfferUp to 15% off Special Offer Discount - selected dates
- Special OfferSave 10% on holidays between 1st November and 21st December
- Special OfferSave 15% on Christmas & New year holidays between 22nd December & 4th January
- Special OfferSave 10% on February Half Term holidays between 9th -23rd February
- £885 per week
- £126 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
This ground floor apartment allows guests to take in spectacular sea views, the shimmering coastal light of the Northumberland coastline. Close to Seahouses harbour for trips to The Farne Islands, the architects of this high end development have adeptly factored in well placed full length windows and outside spaces to maximise the sea views from sunrise to sunset on both north-east and south-west elevations. Guests will love being just metres from the sea's edge and a few minutes' stroll from a sandy beach.
Recently redecorated, this two-bedroom apartment in Seahouses packs a lot of punch in terms of its amazing sea view and interiors. Enjoy the sunrise and panoramic sea views from the front lounge by day, and watch the sun go down in the evening from the rear courtyard-style patio. The fully integrated kitchen, with its bespoke Northumberland beach wallpaper, has doors leading out onto the enclosed rear patio, complete with outdoor furniture. Both bedrooms come with ensuites, so it could be ideal for couples holidaying together, and all just a few minutes walk from everything Seahouses has to offer, including boat trips to the Farne Islands from the bustling harbour.
- Fun, young, cool coastal interior
- Great sea views
- Walking distance to the beach, restaurants and pubs
- Can be booked with neighbouring Salt Air for couples wanting to holiday near to, but not with, each other
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Leisure club membership (small admission fee applies)
- Outside patio furniture
- Flexible zip and link beds in bedroom two - twin or superking
All on one level
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows and door to patio area with sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with floor to ceiling windows and door to private enclosed outdoor seating area
- Master bedroom with super king size bed and ensuite bathroom (shower over bath) and TV
- Bedroom two with flexible zip and link beds - twin or superking (please request when booking), ensuite shower room and TV
- Hallway with hidden utility area and washer/dryer
- Private rear patio area with outdoor patio furniture
- Front patio seating area for admiring the views
- Gated parking for one car plus extra (limited) visitor parking available on a first come first served basis
- Central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and induction hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
The Beach Pad is more suitable for older children who will enjoy walking to all the facilities Seahouses has to offer. Young children are welcome but there is limited outdoor space.
Guests should note that this is a ground floor apartment, directly below another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, and there may occasionally be the noise of footsteps from above, over which we have no control.
The Beach Pad faces the main road in Seahouses but has nothing but sea beyond that. Plantation shutters on the lounge and master bedroom windows provide the necessary privacy.
Mobile reception can be patchy in Seahouses sometimes but EE and 3 networks work well.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
The location is brilliant, the quality of furnishing and equipment is exceptional - every gadget you could want. The cottage was clean and well kept.
Lovely apartment comfortable high end finishing with allocated parking central to seahouses
This is a great place to stay,it's get a great view, great location well equipped and easy walking distance to Seahorses.Ann and l Love this apartment it's the best place we have stayed in in this part of Northumberland and it's good value for money,we were sad to leave ??
Had an excellent holiday very relaxing and fabulous location
Well equipped apartment. Good position close to amenities. Easy booking arrangements and loads of information given to us. Very efficient arrival details. Apartment very clean. The manual needs updating!
We have had a number of holidays through Coastal Retreats and have enjoyed them all. The Beach Pad did not disappoint. I would just like to mention that you text alerts were not timed properly to our stay-the check in one was late as was the check out which was received today (Monday) and we left on the Friday before.
We’ve stayed at The Beach Pad twice now and have found it excellent. Very clean and has all the equipment needed. It’s in a beautiful position.
The Beach Pad made our holiday a fantastic experience. The location is perfect, we could see swimming dolphins from the window. The beds were comfortable and kitchen well equipped.
Everything is immaculate - location, cleanliness, equipment, instructions and parking.
We had a fantastic week stay at the Beach Pad. Amazing location with stunning views. The apartment was immaculate and well equipped with everything we needed for our stay. Welcome hamper much appreciated! Would highly recommend The Beach Pad at Seafield!
Built on the site of the former Seafield seafood restaurant and just set back from the Seahouses to Bamburgh road, The Beach Pad sits slightly apart from the commercial hub of Seahouses, but just a minute away on foot from the shops, restaurants and harbour. Park your car in the gated parking area for your stay as you can easily walk to the beach, the Farne Island boat stop and the private Ocean Leisure Club to which you have membership, as our guest, for the duration of your holiday (small entrance fee applies).
The Beach Pad is on the ground floor of this building with another Coastal Retreat, Salt Air, on the first floor above it, so can be booked together for those wanting to holiday under the same roof but with their own front door.
For further information on the area, see our Seahouses section.