£1082 per week
- Walking distance to Bamburgh beach, iconic castle and village
- Living room with cosy log burner
- Bamburgh Castle views from the front
- Kitchen/diner with patio doors to the garden
- Feature freestanding bath in the family bathroom
- Single storey accommodation, suited to children and those of limited mobility (there are a few steps up to the garden)
- Child-friendly lawned garden with play equipment
- Parking for two cars
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Kitchen/dining room with table for eight and glazed patio door to the garden
- Lounge with log burner, flat screen TV, and large comfy sofa
- Master bedroom with super king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms with double beds
- Twin bedroom with full size single beds and small flat screen TV
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath
- Further shower room with wc
- Front garden
- Landscaped rear garden with large timber play equipment and patio furniture
- Parking for two cars
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor play equipment
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
There is only parking for two cars. Guests with additional vehicles can park in the beach car park or on the main road.
Bamburgh Beach House is set back off the main road into Bamburgh. Road noise is not an issue but you need to cross the road to get to the beach.
Mobile reception is difficult at this Retreat and in Bamburgh generally, but there is a landline in the house with a honesty box.
There is a washing machine but no tumble dryer.
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BAMBURGH BEACH HOUSE IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, outdoor play equipment and the beach is just a 10-minute walk across the dunes.