£690 per week
- High quality farm steading conversion with great attention to detail
- Rural meets coastal location, one mile from the beach, Bamburgh Castle and village
- Quality fitted kitchen features; Neff integrated gas hob, stainless steel extractor, electric oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oak worktops
- First floor master bedroom featuring Nina Campbell wallpaper, plantation shutters and great views over open countryside and to the Farne Islands
- Triple bedroom with extending bed for sixth guest on request
- Lovely lawned garden and indoor heated games room with table tennis, table football and kid's corner
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Entrance hallway with downstairs WC and cloakroom
- Lounge with contemporary remote controlled flame gas fire, double doors onto a south facing patio and contemporary artwork by Karen Willis
- Fully fitted painted oak Shaker style kitchen with dining table to seat six guests (or even eight if needed) and with glazed patio door to garden
- Utility/laundry room
- Master bedroom with king size bed, TV and views towards The Farne Islands from the velux rooflight, East Coast plantation shutters and stylish Nina Campbell wallpaper
- Large second bedroom with three single beds
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Plenty of private parking for up to 3/4 cars
- Large heated indoor games barn with table tennis, table football and kid's corner
- Good-sized lawned enclosed garden with patio for al fresco dining featuring teak outdoor furniture to seat six guests
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- LPG underfloor heating
- Living flame gas fire
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Gas hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Games barn with table tennis and table football
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Almost no downsides to this property. There is no log burner here but a contemporary wall-mounted gas fire.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors. For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
BAMBURGH COACH HOUSE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages who will enjoy the garden with trike and small seesaw and indoor games barn with table tennis table, table football and kid's corner. The decor in the triple room is fun and there are books, a reading corner with beanbag and a dolls' house for little ones. There's even a full size keyboard for those with a musical bent.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.